Thursday, March 15, 2012

Buzz Worthy Gifts Review



When I remember to I like to use reusable bags not only because it is Eco-Friendly but it makes it to where I don't have a ton of bags to carry into the house,I have less trash & they look better. I am always on the look out for cute reusable bags so I was happy when I found the bags Buzz Worthy Gifts sell I fell in love with the "Paris Bag" & I was lucky enough to receive one for review.



The bag was shipped fast it arrived sooner than I had expected & I couldn't wait to use it. The first thing I noticed about the bag that attracted me to it is that it can be bundled up in the little bag that comes with it making it easier to store it in my purse or car when it is not in use.The bag measures 50cm x 42cm unrolled and 10.5cm x 4cm when it is rolled up into the holding pouch. This pouch isn't just for shopping you can use it to carry your lunch to work,pack a night bag for your children,use it by the pool for towels & much more this bag is high quality it is very sturdy I know I will be using it for quite some time to come.Now that I have my super cute reusable bag the only thing I need to do is remember to place it back into my purse each time I use it,You can buy this "Paris bag" for $7.19 on their website or look for other great tote bag designs. Buzz Worthy Gifts has a wide assortment of fun,unique & adorable gifts for everyone all at affordable prices. I have enjoyed working with Buzz Worthy Gifts I think they sell great products,the website is easy to navigate,customer service is friendly,shipping is speedy & they are over all a great small business.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Buzz Worthy Gifts for the Review free of charge****

No comments:

Post a Comment