Monday, June 6, 2011

Jerky John's Review

One of the food products my DH & I love the most is beefy jerky,So when I received the chance to work with a company called Jerky John's I couldn't refuse.



Jerky John's doesn't just have jerky you can buy for yourself but they also have a 'Ship to a Solider' option where you can send four bags of beef jerky for just $25 [Including shipping],For my review I was sent a bag of each flavor to try with my DH & our friends.Jerky John's is the healthier alternative to beef jerky snacking. With 75% less sodium and no added MSG people can now enjoy beef jerky without worrying about their health. Each jerky flavor is marinated with top quality ingredients and dried to perfection using only 100% USDA Top Round whole muscle beef. I call it the "Jerky Revolution" and once you have tried each flavor you will understand what the "Jerky Revolution" is all about.The first one that was tried was Pacific Teriyaki which tasted great,the jerky is a little thicker than I am used to but it was great none the less,I also enjoyed the Cayenne Hot the name is true I did find it quite spicy yet addicting my DH also enjoyed it I had two of our friends try it as well R. Loved it & T. thought it was a little spicy but would try it again.Jerky John's also offers Original & Black pepper which are both equally as yummy as the rest,Each bag has a great amount of jerky in it enough for three people to snack on & be happily full.I have enjoyed working with this company & hope that you check out their website.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Jerky John's for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

  1. Found you guys via Team Arizona on Etsy, and it looks like I came at the right time! I love love love beef jerky and will be checking out their site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete