Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blog update & Product Reviews

Wow it is time to KICK back into action,the start of this month has been crazy! If it wasn't family dying,being sick,or major events packed into the last two months then it was my internet problems, Myself Luna owner of Burning Moon would like to apologies for my absence lots of things have been happening that are beyond my control.I am starting to kick myself back into gear I will be listing lots of my Extra Destash I finally went through Beads,Charms,Ribbons,Findings,Card making Paper,Foam & Much more along with lots of new items I have been working on over the past week Rings,Earrings,Hair clips & More.I will be writing & posting how to guides for all of my lovely fans including how to 'Spruce' up your packaging,I will be writing more reviews,& doing as many giveaways as I can.

Thank you to all of my fans who have stuck with me through the not so best of times.Today I would like to present you with Two wonderful etsy shops the first is Tanyaw85.etsy.com who offers a wide range of items for your view pleasures she offers everything from Clothing,Jewelry,even to Bath salts plus Much much more.I got to review one of her super cute Clay Critters(Image found below),She made me a adorable small Purple dragon which she finished & shipped out in less than 24Hrs amazing shipping & creating time if you ask me.Her package arrived within three days,Dragon was packaged with care & love.The dragon its self looks great,You can use your critter to put on display,use in your garden or small house plants,really anything you can think of though I wouldn't suggest clay critters for anyone under the age of six due to small parts that may come apart if enough pressure is applied.

Photograph of Purple Dragon:



Next I would like to present you with DuckPondPaperCompany.etsy.com who makes gorgeous cards for all occasions including seasonal cards,I got to review a very cute Spring card which doubles as an Animal lover or Easter card,I used mine to send spring greetings to a relative.Shop owner shipped out promptly the card arrived to me before the designated time I thought it would take to get here,which is a plus in my book.The card came with a clean white Envelope,Seller is very kind & easy to work with I would suggest this shop to anyone who needs cards for any occasion,You will experience Professional products,fast shipping & great customer service Please see the image below to review the card I received.

Spring card:



For the Final shop today I would like to present you with ThepurpleTangerine.etsy.com who makes Play silks of all lengths & colors for your Imaginative needs as well as those of your children.If you are not familiar with play silks they are small or sometimes large pieces of Silk,or other fabrics that can be played with freely or attached to a stick to be used as a streamer.Children can use play silks to play dress up,house,as a cape,or even a Magic carpet play silks have an endless limit to what your child can use them for.My daughter has personally had a blast playing with these she likes walking around while waving them in the air as well as playing peak a boo with them(My daughter is 1 1/2 years old) I recommend this shop to Anyone who has children,grandchildren or anyone who would like to play with them for themselves.

Play Silk:



Thank You for taking your time to read through this blog post I look forward to sharing Tips,Shops & More with you through out this year.Also please have a look through my online store I have MANY new items & supplies heading your way.Have a good day be on the look out for my Packaging Tips post coming later this week!

*All products received for review for this post was sent free of charge.

2 comments:

  1. i love the idea of the play scarves...reminds me of my nephew when he was small...got him a "great" toy truck...BUT in the end he played with the cardboard box it came in...in his imagination it was more than ONE thing...it was a fort for his toy soldiers, robot feet for him to stomp around in, and "target" for his parachute men :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same bunny stamp...that's too funny! What a cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete