I usually review a lot of bath and skin care products that are geared towards women, but it isn't too often I post reviews for men or neutral products so I am hoping to change that soon starting with this post. I recently learned about a company called DirtyBird a creator of energy soaps and the name of the company along with how their product packaging drew me in. They sell three different soaps that come in a reusable container.
For my review I received all three soaps to test out for a review. The original bar of DirtyBird is a caffeine and peppermint infused soap bar designed to help give you an energetic burst to start your day off right. This is the bar I think smells the best out of the three, it kind of reminds me of spearmint bubble gum. Relax is a aromatherapy blend of Lavender & Chamomile with Ylang Ylang, although it is made with lavender and chamomile but it smells like black licorice to me. Last but not least is Recover which is designed to be used after working out, a long days work, etc it not only helps get rid of dirt and dead skin but it also zeroes in on bumps, bruises and inflammation for a speedier recovery with Arnica, Eucalyptus and Rosemary extracts. It will also open your sinus passages because it smells like vicks rub. The formula they use makes it to where it is almost a cross between a bar of soap and a bar of lotion, the leather is thick, creamy and it really moisturizes your skin.
- The soaps all smell pretty good, at first the scent is little over powering but after you leave the lid off for a bit the smell isn't quite as strong which makes it more enjoyable.
- The bars are a great size that are easy to hold onto and the bars have a great lather to them.
- Leaves your skin feeling lovely and leaves you in a good mood after a great bath.
- Each bar retails for $5.99, between the size of the bar and the container this is a great price.
- The reusable containers are hard to get open and I would assume even harder with wet hands so if you plan on keeping them in the container I'd leave the lid off.
One lucky reader is going to win two of each soap bar from DirtyBird.
This is open to US residents ONLY!!! Please remember if you DO NOT leave a comment on this blog post as your mandatory entry into the giveaway then all of your entries will be void. Doing the Daily entries will increase your chance of winning. Winners have 72 hours to respond to the notification email!
Giveaway winners are announced on FACEBOOK, If you would like to see who won my latest giveaways please visit and like my facebook page.
Giveaway entry question: Which soap bar do you think you'd like the most?
a Rafflecopter giveaway