Thursday, May 12, 2016

Influenster Bloom VoxBox Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster for the review free of charge.****

I recently received the Bloom VoxBox from Influenster and I've been highly enjoying the samples that were sent out in this rounds box. The box included the following products: Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover pads pack of 3, Not Your Mother's Plump For Joy 2oz, NUXE Hulie Prodigieuse Multi-purpose dry oil, A Sunbelt Bakery granola bar, Secret Outlast Xtend invisible solid deodorant, & A SinfulColors nail polish from their Kylie Jenner line.





Out of all the products included I don't think there is one I didn't like, however I probably won't use the NUXE Hulie Prodigieuse Multi-purpose dry oil because it is simply something I generally don't use. The Secret Outlast Xtend invisible solid deodorant smells great and works well, I currently use Secret deodorant already so I was happy to see a familiar brand come out with a newer product. The Sunbelt Bakery granola bar was delicious both my fiance and I loved it and bought two more boxes while at our local grocery store.





The SinfulColors nail polish from their Kylie Jenner line was a shade called VIP and it reminds me of a girly Barbie pink, I generally don't like pink polish but this wouldn't be bad every once in a while since it has a nice formula.The Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover pads work well I just wish they had a slightly less polish remover smell to them, if they were scented with peppermint or something I think I would be in love with them. Influenster offers VoxBox every so often all you need to do to qualify for one is sign up for their site, link your social media sites and fill out any surveys they email you. Check my social media sites for more photos of these products!

Which of these products would you most want to try?

5 comments:

  1. My niece would love that shade of pink polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Not Your Mother's Plump For Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the hair lifter! Sounds great :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunbelt bar sounds like it would be delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try the nail polish remover pads!

    ReplyDelete