Sunday, May 1, 2016

Goodie Two Sleeves Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Goodie Two Sleeves for the review free of charge.****




I've always been a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl, I like T-shirts with band logos, funny/cute pictures or pictures from movies and video games I like. I recently felt like I hit the jack pot which I came across a site called Goodie Two Sleeves who sells a number of funny and fantastic shirts for men and women. I was very lucky and received the chance to work with them on a review, I provided them with a short list of shirts I was eyeing and they sent me a surprise package with shirts from that list.





For my review I received the Transformers Decepticon Logo Men's T-Shirt, Transformers Epic Battle Men's T-Shirt,Bucking Sharkaroo Women's T-Shirt & The Unstoppable Dinosaur Men's T-Shirt. To start off I want to say I loved the clothing bag they shipped the shirt in, it is decorated with a lot of fun and cute images such as the unicorn shown above and brings a smile to your face as soon as you open your mail box. Included in my package was a hand written card from the staff, a air freshener that smells like strawberries, a button and a sticker which feature their logo.





The shirts are made from 100% Custom Comfort Cotton and it truly is comfortable as can be, the first shirt I wore was the Transformers Epic Battle and I almost didn't want to take it off because it was so comfortable. The designs on the shirt are well made and they don't stick together like some shirts I've owned, I also like the fact that when I opened the clothing bag there was no funky smell which you can sometimes get from plastic/iron on designs. Men and Women shirts start at $22, Kids shirts start at $19 and the site also offers a number of non-clothing items including towels, blankets, phone cases and more that feature the designs shown on the shirts. I am looking forward to buying more shirts from their site because I love their shirts so much. If you like the shirts above you should head over and see the other shirts they offer.

13 comments:

  1. I like the shirt with the cat riding a shark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shirt is Rilakkuma Let's Get Lazy Unisex Sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shirts are awesome!!!! Love the dinosaur especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Dinosaur and Cat shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From their website I like the Taco cat shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cat and shark shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite shirt is "Blondie Glare Women's T-Shirt" from their site and the "Transformers Epic Battle Men's T-Shirt" from the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dinosaur shirt the most...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Taco cat shirt is the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No waayy I have the same shark/cat t shirt! That's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the dinosaur "unstoppable" tshirt

    ReplyDelete