Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pacifica nail polish review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Pacifica for the review free of charge.****


I recently received a fun little surprise in the mail, about a week ago I went to go check my mail as I do everyday and found a cute little box with my blog name on it. I wasn't expecting anything that small so I was curious as to what it was, when I got inside my house I opened it up and was pleasantly surprised to find a Pacifica Beauty nail polish trio. I really like how the tissue paper they used to package this trio looks like the design the use on the bottle neck of the polish and the packaging it comes in.





I wasn't expecting this so I was already quite giddy to receive something so unexpected in the mail but I was also shocked in a good way because I've tried Pacifica makeup products in the past (their eyeshadow) and enjoyed it but I didn't know they made polish. The set I received is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, it came with two shades of blue and a gray. The gray is called Star Dust Memories, the darker blue is called Midnight Rambler and the lighter blue is called Super Fox. I absolutely love the shade Super Fox which is shown in the left hand photo above and as the polka dots on the second set of nails, once it dries it goes from an aqua marine color to a emerald turquoise depending on the lighting. The Midnight Rambler is lovely as well, as you can see from the photo on the right above it is a pretty deep shade of blue both blues shown above are one coat which is nice because the consistency of this polish is just right. The Star Dust Memories doesn't come out as it appears in the bottle unless you add on a few coats because it is more of a sheer gray with sparkles. Their polish sells for $9 a bottle, with this trio I would say the blues are worth it but I probably wouldn't buy the gray for that price since the polish doesn't have as much pigment or thick/smoothness to it.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely color and nice result on yur nails.
    I m more fior nude colors.
    Wish you a fab weekend!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that they're vegan and cruelty free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors, I didn't know Pacifica made nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these 3 shades together. They re beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous nail polish. I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turquoise and gold nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The turquoise color with the gold accents is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo!!.. but 9 dollars might be pushing my budget..

    ReplyDelete