Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sootheze Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Sootheze for the review free of charge.****



I get sore muscles often and when I do I like using hot/cold bags for various pains, when I have a bad head ache I like to put a cold ice pack around my neck to help relive some of the pain. Cold packs are also useful for if the kids get a bump, or if they aren't feeling well and want something warm to cuddle up with. Which is why I was happy to accept a review request from a company called Sootheze who created Heat & Cold Therapy products in the shape of various stuffed animals.





For my review I received the Sassy Grizzly Bear which is part of the Toasty Wild Animal Collection, and can be purchased for $26.95. It does not say on the website what scent each animal comes in so it is a little bit of a surprise, the bear I received had a strong Lavender smell to it. It wasn't overwhelming but it was a strong smell, I had to let it air out a little before letting the kids play with it. The bear was also pretty large which is nice because it makes him extra cuddly and the limbs are movable, he weighs four pounds in total. His fur is soft and lovable which is something you want in a product that is meant to be cuddled with to make you feel better.



As you can see from the photo above he spends quite a bit of time in the freezer, my kids have started calling him Chilly and enjoy pulling him out to snuggle up with now that the weather is getting quite a bit warmer. I enjoy the selection of animals Sootheze has to offer and I like the fact they offer neck collar animals as well that are specifically designed to go around your neck. The shipping was speedy and the bear was well packaged, and the customer service was friendly and fun to work with.

21 comments:

  1. This looks like a very adorable product! Plus useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this! Thanks for the review :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sootheeze are so cute. I love the white tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Penguin is so adorable, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute - there needs to be a snake for neck pain though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks very interesting. I need More natural therapy then medication in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute great for children when they get a boo boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!)
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that cute little penguin! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh this is soo extremely cute.. Plus it's soo beneficial.. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh this is soo extremely cute.. Plus it's soo beneficial.. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite is the penguin,so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite is the penguin,so cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. The penguin is so adorable, i love it.

    ReplyDelete