Are you in Phoenix or the surrounding areas? I have a wonderful event and opportunity to share with you. A live event called Peter Pan 360 is heading to Scottsdale, what is Peter Pan 360? Escape to Neverland in a whole new way with this spectacular, innovative live stage production of PETER PAN that combines intimate theater-in-the-round and overhead surround CGI projection; with actors in dazzling flying sequences forty feet in the air and whimsical puppets that bring J.M. Barrie’s classic tale to fantastical life, creating a truly unique environmental theatrical experience! This event will be held at The Pavilions at Talking Stick in Scottsdale Presented in Association with Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Opens January 13, 2016.
- Threesixty Theatre is a state of the art, climate-controlled tent and very intimate at only 13 rows deep! There is not a bad seat in the house!
- The tent is 100 feet high and takes over 4 days to build
The CGI Projection Screens make this version of PETER PAN unlike anything you have ever seen or experienced before!
- The CGI is delivered by 12 video projectors each providing 30 degrees of the image. We use edge-blending software so that each projection blends seamlessly with those either side of it to create our continuous 360 degree virtual set.
- The CGI provides 15,000 square feet of video, larger than the biggest imax cinema.
- Each projector provides 20,000 lumens of light (1 Lumen = the level of light perceived by the human eye) A good home-cinema projector gives out approximately 2000 lm on average
- The longest sequence of CGI in the show is the Flight to Neverland for which 400 square miles of Edwardian London was rendered for the 4½ minute flight. This involved the use of 300 computers running continuously for 2 weeks.
Enter to win the tickets by filling out the form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway