Saturday, November 21, 2015

International Arrivals Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by International Arrivals for the review free of charge.****



I enjoy brightly colored office supplies so when I came across International Arrivals and saw their selection of colored pencils, note books and more I was quite excited.When I was asked what I wanted to review there were too many wonderful options to select from so I told them to surprise me and send me what they thought I might like. They hit the nail on the head and sent an assortment of products that not only did I love but my kids did too.



When the box arrived my kids couldn't wait to see what was in the box and If I am being honest I couldn't wait either.When we opened the box we found a Black paper DIY cover sketch book, a White paper DIY cover sketch book, Chalkables, Neon chalk markers, Mini monster scented markers, Heart shaped erasers, Fantastic planet colored pencils, and a few loose pencil/crayons. The kids sat patiently while I photographed the goods then they grabbed what they wanted and took off to doodle by themselves. I kept the neon chalk markers and the Black paper DIY cover sketchbook for myself. Each product is colorful, playful and unique it will make doing school or office work fun again. One of my favorite items they sent was the heart shaped stack-able crayon stick, it reminds me of a similar crayon I had when I was younger and brings back some good childhood memories.



The Fantastic planet colored pencils are shaped like triangles to help keep the pencils from rolling off the table onto the floor and for easier gripping, these are a big hit with my two year old plus he loves that they have their own special case. The chalk is thick and square and has held up well in the hands of a two year old and a six year old, most of the chalk sticks still have at least half remaining and are still holding strong, they are a must for young children. The scented neon monster markers are pretty much brightly colored highlighters, not that it is a bad thing it is just what they remind me of, my son loves the bright colors. Both of the DIY cover sketch books have a sturdy and thick cover and are well put together the paper is nice as well, any pencil/pen you use on this paper writes smoothly and looks great. All of these products range from $1.95-$15 or you can purchase a bundle which contains a number of products for a bulk price. International Arrivals offers dozens of pencils, pens, color pencils, note books and more all in fun colors, patterns and shapes head over to see what might send you down memory lane!

7 comments:

  1. hello! I found your blog through the SLH subreddit. My name over there is LeCucumber. I wanted to pop in and leave a comment to say that I think these stationery supplies remind me of Lisa Frank! I just LOVED Lisa Frank stuff when I was a kid and all my school supplies and my diary were all Lisa Frank designs. Did you ever use Lisa Frank? I still occasionally find LF stuff at Dollar Tree and have been purchasing things as I see them. My daughters are really getting into it now too. so fun! Thanks for sharing, this stuff is so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above this reminds me of Lisa Frank they have such cute items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so awesome. You do such wonderful work. The great things you do over at https://www.reddit.com/r/SantasLittleHelpers/new/ just amaze me. You are helping so many families have the Christmas they deserve. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you Lunar and you are the best and a big part of Santa Little Helpers. And to all who have donated and helped so many families we thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would like these I looked at their site and the Ninja items are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that chalk notebook I need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete