Friday, September 4, 2015

2015 El Saribah Shrine Circus is coming to Arizona!

***This is not a paid post, I will be receiving complimented tickets in exchange for this post. All opinions about this show are my own and may vary from others.****



Weekends can be relaxing after a long week at work or school but sometimes they can also be boring if you have nothing planned aside from sitting around watching TV. For everyone in the Phoenix/Scottsdale and surrounding areas who are looking for something exciting to I wanted to let you know that the 2015 El Saribah Shrine Circus is coming to Arizona next weekend and will be putting on seven shows over the course of three days. Even though I drive by the West World Equidom almost every day on my way to work I wasn't aware this was coming to town until last week, which got me thinking that maybe there were others who weren't aware either.


All children 12 & under are free with the purchase of an Adult ticket, adult tickets are $18 and you can print off the coupon for a free child's ticket on their website. If you arrive early to the show kids can get their faces painted, receive a balloon animal and more! Not only do they offer a number of fun activities for the kids but each child will receive a special raffle ticket, at the end of each show they will raffle off one brand new girls bike and one brand new boys bike. My fiance and our children have never been to a Circus so they are excited to go, and I am excited because it is inside of the newly renovated, air conditioned West World Equidome which is lovely with how hot it can get out.

Location: The Equidome at West World

16601 North Pima Road Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Show TimesFriday, September 11th at 6:30 p.m.

Saturday, September 12th has 3 shows:

11 a.m.
3 p.m.
6:30 p.m

Sunday, September 13th has 3 shows:
11 a.m.
3 p.m.
6:30 p.m.

Circus Hotline, (480) 946 – 3696

Adult tickets are available for purchase at the box office one hour before each show time.  Avoid the lines at the box office and purchase your ticket in advance.

30 comments:

  1. Not near me. Thanks for spreading the word for the folks in ZA though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a circus since I was a child. So long ago I hardly remember. I'm hoping to see Cirque de Soleit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to the circus. Could be fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I went to the circus was about 20 years ago, when I was a child so I hardly remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not been to the circus since a child, and I hardly remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tended to avoid circuses as a kid because I was scared of the clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lala, the last time I went to the circus was long time ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember going to the circus as a child-I was so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like fun I've never been to a circus and I live not that far away from this so I will check this out. Thanks for letting us know

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the circus! We have seen a few in and around boston!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed the circus a lot when I was a child. I would love to go to one again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never been to a circus, but I would love to go to one. I don't think they have them in Hawaii, though. Not that I've heard of anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't been to the circus in ages - probably 20 years.
    Probably because I'm scared of clowns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never been to the circus before but I would Love to go and definitely would if it were near me!
    crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last time i've been to the circus was when I was on the 6th grade

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last time I went to the circus was when I was around 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was a kid when I went to the circus & I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never been to one that I can remember!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would definitely go to the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)September 9, 2015 at 10:25 PM

    We took our kids to the circus many, many years ago -- it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't been to a circus since I was about six years old. We never took my son either. Although, he went as an adult. Now, when it comes to town, we can take my grandson. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't been to a circus in ages.
    I would love to go again!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. I remember being in elementary school and going to a circus. I was very excited, but mostly remember the big elephants.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I went to the circus one time when I was very young, I'd love to take my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I went to the circus once when I was little, the only thing I remember about it is the Dip n' Dots ice cream! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think it's been 20+ years since I went to the circus and I barely remember anything from it. I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have bever been to a circus but have always wanted to go see Cirque de Soleit.One of these days!

    ReplyDelete