Wednesday, August 5, 2015

TomBoxes Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by TomBoxes for the review free of charge.****



"That" time of the month can be a real drag, emotions are crazy, cramps can be quite painful and being bloated can leave you in a grumpy mood. A company called TomBoxes wants to help lower the stress and give you a mood booster during that time of the month. What is TomBoxes? TomBoxes is a monthly subscription website that consists of supplies for that time of the month and more. Each box is customized to you depending on the answers you put during your sign up quiz including what your skin type is, clothing style, jewelry style, makeup preferences, pad or tampon preference (they have about two dozen different options to choose from so there is a chance you can get your favorite pad or tampon delivered to you monthly.)





I received the box above for a review all items sent were based off the answers I gave for their survey to customized my box. I think they did a really great job at matching products to the answers I gave an all the products suit me in one way or another. In my box I found a box of Playtex gentle glide tampons, Be a Bombshell lipgloss in the color Diamond, A Cult nail polish, Star fish earrings (which I wish I had when I went to California last month), A cute braided head band, a blush, two sample products, face wipes and a makeup brush. All boxes will contain different items and some may even have candy like snickers bars or M&M's it all depends on you and what you like! I think this box is fantastic and even if it doesn't come right before that time of the month you can save this box until that time so you get a little mood booster.

The Tomboxes range from $10-$28 depending on which options you select, if you want to add a package of shaving Razors each month you will be looking at the $28 box, or for an extra $6 you can double the amount of makeup and jewelry you will receive. I 100% think this is a wonderful subscription box to look into, not only is it customized to you but it is hand delivered right to your door and at a great price. Shipping was fast, everything was packaged well and customer service was fantastic.

21 comments:

  1. it's a nice box , they have various good products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great box. I love the diamond lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a nice idea. I like that it comes with everything you would need plus extras to make you "happy". At least I'd be happy with these extras. Cool service. Thank-you for sharing this information! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent idea. This would definitely make me less moody. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. products for such events, such a kool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, I would love to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to try out new products so this looks like a nice gift to give too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome idea I like how it is custom to your likes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a nice idea. I've never hear of a similar box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 9, 2015 at 10:41 PM

    What a GREAT idea for a monthly box. This would definitely brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of these boxes before, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice selection of different items. very cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great review. I see pros and cons with this box as with any I think but overall you never have to remember to shop for the monthly personal products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this sounds like a great product, I would love to try it

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. man it would cheer me up no end to get a box full of goodies at that time of the month love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  16. These products would be something that my wife would like.

    ReplyDelete