Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sunshine VoxBox from Influenster!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster for the review free of charge.****

I recently received the Sunshine VoxBox from Influenster which is a box that features a number of wonderful products to test out and review, each box sent out has a specific theme and the products are always a surprise because it can be anything from makeup to food.



The Sunshine VoxBox included: Infusium 23 moisture replenisher leave-in smoothing creme enhanced with avocado and olive oil, Dickinson's original witch hazel refreshingly clean cleansing cloths, Blue Diamond Siracha Almonds, BarkTHINS, SinfulColors Nail Polish & a Vaseline intensive care aloe soothe spray moisturizer.



I think that this box included a fun variety of products my two favorites are the Vaseline spray moisturizer and the barkTHINS! The Vaseline moisturizer smells wonderful it is a mixture between cucumber and a floral scent, I keep it in my desk at work and have been told a few times that my lotion smells good after I have applied it. I admit I didn't try the Blue Diamond Siracha Almonds because I am not a big fan of siracha, but my fiance is so he is the one who tested them for me and he highly enjoyed them. The Dickinson's cleansing cloths have a strong scent, I wouldn't say witch hazel is a nasty smell but it does smell a little odd however it is a wonderful product to use and I have used it in liquid form before so it is nice to have it in a cloth version instead. SinfulColors applies smoothly and it has bright pigments which really stand out, plus it is adorable so it is a win win situation. The Infusium 23 smells good and doesn't leave your hair looking for feeling greasy which is always a plus because no one wants to look like they haven't washed their hair. I enjoyed this box and I look forward to seeing what Influenster has in-store for their next VoxBox.

30 comments:

  1. Those cleansing cloths sound lovely, great box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaw, Vaseline spray moisturizer.. Please do a detailed review on this,.. Love to grab this,..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the vaseline sprays , they are so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Vaseline spray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Vaseline spray sounds like a great product to use I will have to look into getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail polish color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great box of summer items! I love surprises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 4, 2015 at 4:42 PM

    Wow! That is a GREAT box! Its nice that it has full sized products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the VoxBox - so many great products to try. FUN!
    Entry form name: Marlene V.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an overall 'win' box. I use witch hazel as an astringent, I didn't know you could get cloths. I've also been wanting to try the Vaseline moisturizer, it's good to hear you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look like fun products and the bark thins look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great products I especially like infusium 23

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to use witch hazel as a cleanser/toner- have read and heard so much about it!

    neha_kaul@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the vaseline spray moisturizer. I bet it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You received a really nice box. I always like Infusium 23 products and the color of the nail polish is so pretty. Thanks for sharing what you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pink color of Nail Polish is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the variety of products! I definitely want to try the Vaseline spray!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been wanting to try the Vaseline spray moisturizer which I could use with my dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a nice box! The Vaseline spray moisturizer sounds good. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't know about the existance of Vaseline spray moisturizer. Sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  22. id love to receive this every month, lots of beauty goodies

    ReplyDelete
  23. This does look like a fun variety of products. I've been wanting to try that lotion and you have reinforced that also. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this sounds like a great product, would love to try it

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing looking and sounding products based on your review I love the shade of that nail polish - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  26. My wife would love these products!

    ReplyDelete