Sunday, August 2, 2015

Coolway Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Coolway for the review free of charge.****
After years of dyeing my hair various colors my hair isn't quite as silky or smooth as it once was. Awhile ago I received a small sample of Coolways boost repair mask which worked well with my hair so I wanted to see what else they offer and how those products work as well. I was recently sent two product samples to test out and review here on my blog, those two samples were for the Beachy Salt Spray and the Glow oil treatment.



 The Beachy Salt Spray isn't a hair booster but it is a styling spray the description for the product is as follows "Perfect for creating beachy waves and natural styles, for a non-sticky, matte finished look. Formulated with Dead Sea salts for additional mineral nourishment". I had planned on taking this with me recently when we took a vacation to the beach so I could take a photo with it there but I am forgetful and forgot it at home. However I can say that it does help achieve the look of hanging out on the beach all day without making you look like you haven't showered. The Glow Oil treatment is nice and does help the hair look a little smoother with a nice shine, it leaves my hair feeling softer and it doesn't feel as dry when I run my fingers through it. I would suggest following the directions on the bottle because with any product if you use too much you might not like the finished look. Both products are unscented which is a plus because some hair styling gels, sprays, ect have a funky smell so it is nice to get your target look without any unwanted smells. The products arrived in a timely manner and were packaged neatly in a cute blue sash bag which I will be reusing in the future. Price wise the products are a little more than other products but as with any product if it works it is worth it and from what I've tried of this brand they are worth it.

32 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really interesting product! I think my hair could use it!

    RAFFLECOPTER NAME is Anne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products sound lovely. My hair is getting straw like from all my damage. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting product, definitely something my hair could use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried some other brand Salt Spray and in total disappointment, so bit reluctant in trying any Salt sprays,.. But Glow Oil treatment seems to be awesome,. Thanks for the review...

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely something my hair could use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use something like this for my hair, thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the salt spray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like something I would like to try on my hair! I haven't dyed it in about ten years, but it still needs some extra TLC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 4, 2015 at 4:38 PM

    I'm sure this would help too with the chlorine damage to my hair from daily swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to create that beach look even when I haven't been at the beach!!
    Entry Form name: Marlene V.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound like products I would like and need. I am constantly changing my hair color, it could use some tlc. I used to use a sea salt spray years ago and loved it, I'll definitely have to check this one out .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dye my hair often too I should get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could use the glow oil treatment in my hair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to try it- beachy waves are my go-to for most special occasions!

    neha_kaul@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My hair is really dry. I bet this would really help it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't really use sea salt sprays but this Glow Oil sounds really great! My hair is dry from swimming and this would be a good way of fixing that. Thank-you for the information & review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always color my hair too so this sounds great to use with my dry fly away hair.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just received a sample of the Beachy Salt Spray. I'm going to try it on my vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd like to try it. I should stop coloring my hair, though

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never tried the products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try the salt spray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your honest review, enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Coolways boost repair mask sounds nice. My hair is so dry and brittle it could use some help.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have not tried this line before but as you said if a product works I'm willing to pay more for it. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this sounds like a great product, I would love to try it

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. fascinating review I especially like the sound of the Dead Sea salts for mineral nourishment

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have never heard of this before.

    ReplyDelete