Monday, August 10, 2015

Cooling Mattress Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Cooling Matress for the review free of charge.****



I live in Arizona which can get pretty hot in the summers, lately the daily highs have been in the 102-112 degree range and nights can be in the 82-98 degree range which can make for some hot nights as well. We keep our A/C and fan on during the night but sometimes it can still be uncomfortable because you can easily become overheated. A company called Cooling Mattress is helping us fight the night time and even day time heat while laying in bed using their Feel Cooler mattress pad. What is a Feel Cooler mattress pad? Here is a little info from their website: "The Feel Cooler® Cooling mattress pad are made with Temperature regulating technology. They are made to keep you just right in body temperature, so if you sleep to warm then they will absorb heat and help you stay cool. They are perfect for couples that are sleeping different, if your spouse is sleeping too hot and you are too cold then the technology will help you both regulate your body temperature so you both sleep just right!".

















I received a  Feel Cooler DUO Pad to use and review, and I have to admit I love it! I originally thought that the mattress pad would be like a mattress topper and would just laying under a fitted sheet to hold it to the bed so I was very happy to see this had a fitted skirt around it to keep it on the bed. I put the pad on the bed once I arrived home from work and put our pillows and blankets where they normally go, and for those wondering yes the Finding Nemo and Stitch pillows are mine the blue pillow belongs to my fiance. When it was time for bed I went to lay down on the Feel Cooler DUO Pad for the first time and right away I could tell the bed was a lot cooler than it normally was, laying down on it I felt as if the heat was melting from my body and was absorbed into the pad.

I slept pretty well on the mattress pad, the pad itself is soft and feels nice on the skin the material isn't scratchy, slippery or irritating. My fiance slept better on this mattress then he would have without it, he wakes up often from being too hot I can't even count the nights he has gotten up to re-adjust into a cooler position or spot on the bed. He said he felt like he tossed and turned 40% less than normal and had a deeper sleep which left him feeling rejuvenated. I've found myself wondering into my room when I am reading or playing my Nintendo DS just so I can lay on this mattress pad while doing so. We haven't had any issues with this mattress pad slipping off the bed or needing to be re-adjusted the fitted skirt around the pad fits perfectly. I find myself falling asleep faster now and getting a better nights sleep, I completely love this mattress and think that everyone who lives in a hot climate needs one. Cooling Mattress offers mattress pads, sheets, pillows, and blankets that are designed to keep you cooler and dryer while sleeping. The Feel Cooler DUO Pad retails for $199.99 and they do ship world wide.

37 comments:

  1. The price seems right for the quality that it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Florida and, it's not as hot as Arizona, but, wow, it's hot here. (through October). I certainly could use and would like this cooling mattress pad. Thank-you for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this,.. I hope something is available like this in my country too,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review, great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds perfect for my wife and I. She is always cold and I get hot. this sounds like the perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love this for myself to keep cool as I am always warm. Nice giveaway & thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could definitely use this product, as I often toss and turn during the hot summer months. Sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly could use and would like this cooling mattress pad

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like a nice product. I could use a cooling mattress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to look into this because my husband complains of being hot while I'm bundled up with blankets! I love the stitch pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great mattress, thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have a cool mattress, I get so hot at night

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be apt for humid nights we have around here, also cool that they ship worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, i love such cool products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to buy this for my mom! She has SUCH trouble sleeping from 'over heating'!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would be great to have to combat hot flashes. The mattress pad we have now is cushy but feels like an oven to me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful product! I live in Texas so I feel your triple digit pain!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 14, 2015 at 9:42 PM

    What a great mattress. This is awesome! I really like that it is "cooling".

    ReplyDelete
  19. this matress pad sounds so comfortable I have to get myself one of these since its been such a hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It seems like a great product!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. having hit menopause, i would love to use this product year-round!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the review, it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I WANT one of these NOW!!! I live in the hot humid south and I hate trying to sleep when it is hot. Of course we run the air conditioner that can't compare to having a cool mattress to sleep on. I am certainly putting this on my list for purchasing soon. Thanks so much b

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh, I would absolutely love one of these. I can never sleep well when it's hot or even warm. It sounds incredibly comfy too. Putting it on my wishlist for someday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this sounds like a great product, I would love to have it

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool product, cool review! It certainly sounds like something really comforting for Summers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I sleep hot, and have been looking for a pad that could help cool me off. The reviews are back and forth so this makes me really happy. I will look into this today.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love this mattress pad. I am in pre-menopause. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I read this review recently and still have it on my mind. I am going to have to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Brillaint product as this os the sort of thing that would be perfect for hubby in summer thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a great product , this looks so comfortable !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Although it's a little pricey, it would be a huge help for my sister who has MS and gets hot while she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to try this mattress, I am constanly waking up very hot

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how much technology makes our lives more comfortable. It's amazing that we have cooling mattress pads or even mattresses that have cooling technology. My wife and I recently purchased a king-size memory foam mattress that has cooling technology. We had it through the summer and it was amazing. It kept us cool on those long hot nights.

    ReplyDelete