Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Color Me Monthly Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Color Me Monthly for the review free of charge.****

Color Me Monthly is a monthly polish subscription that sends you a mystery polish for $7 a month, their polish is Toxic free, Eco-friendly and Cruelty-free and comes in a variety of gorgeous shades. Want to know a bit more about Color Me Monthly? Here is a little information from their website: "Color Me Monthly was founded by two sisters, Meghann and Caitlin, with the belief that high-quality doesn’t have to be high-priced. CMM’s mission is to provide environmentally responsible products with the focus on delivering quality ingredients rather than flashy marketing." I think they hit the nail on the head with how they wanted their company to be, the nail polish is high quality and they focus on the nail polish instead of overly flashy packaging, ads, ect. which isn't always needed if the product is awesome like this polish is.





 I've seen plenty of companies ship their products in too much bubble wrap and in boxes that are way too big for the tiny item they stick in it which could make the shipping price go up due to the size of the box. CMM isn't like that they have found the perfect sized box for their polish to fit comfortably and safely on its trip to your mail box, that way you aren't paying extra for shipping & handling due to fancy packaging. I received the July CMM box which contained a polish called South Pacific which is a stunning light blue with a nice shimmer, I opened this box after I got back from my trip to the beach in California and it instantly made me think about being on the beach again.

 



 As you can see above my first use with this color was as a accent nail, I wanted to see how long it lasted compared to the normal brand I wear. Three days after I pained my nails all of the black nails were chipped around the tip of my finger nail but the blue didn't look like it was touched at all, in fact when I went to remove all of my nail polish with remover you could really tell it had a nice thick formula. I received the color you see above with just one coat which I love because I hate when I buy a polish for it's color and it doesn't look how it does in the bottle unless you apply 3+ coats. You can purchase a Month of Color Me Monthly or six months to a year, a single month is $7 and a year subscription is $75, If you have the extra money and your looking for a new polish company to enjoy I say go for it and sign up! Want one of their polishes but don't want to sign up for a subscription? You can head over to their website and check out the Vault which has quite a few polishes to choose from for $9 a bottle.

13 comments:

  1. That color is very pretty I like the sheen it has

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that purple color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color me Monthly sounds like a wonderful Christmas present for my wife. She would like getting to try new nail polishes each month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those color of the polish


    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always interested in new nail polish subscription boxes and this one is really nice. I'm glad it's a quality polish at a good price too. Thanks for the information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe I have heard of this monthly box before. I do like that they would rather not charge as much and forego the fancy shipping materials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea and that their polish is cruelty free and eco friendly. I don't mind mystery colors because even if it isn't a shade I want on my fingernails, I'm always changing up my toes. Thanks for the 'find'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be good for me. I tend to fall into color ruts and this would give me new colors to try. I love that they are cruelty free and eco-friendly, that is really important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Color Me Monthly sounds very environmentally friendly and their color selection is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have some beautiful polish colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife and daughter love to give each other mani-pedi's...they would flip over these colors!

    ReplyDelete