Sunday, August 9, 2015

BarkBox Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by BarkBox for the review free of charge.****
Pets are just like children so why shouldn't they get spoiled with treats and toys just like your child would? Subscription boxes are always fun to get in the mail because they contain mystery goodies that could be anything, so I was excited to receive the chance to review BarkBox with my pooch because it is a dog monthly subscription box. The BarkBox will contain an assortment of toys, treats and chews and is customized to match your dog’s unique preferences from a survey you fill out about your dogs. If your pooch takes a liking to a certain item in the box and you want to order more of that product BarkBox makes it easy by letting you purchase more through their BarkShop.





The BarkBox shipped quickly and was packaged well. Let's be honest our dogs don't really care how their treats are packaged they just want the treats, but I was happy to see they made everything look pretty cute with the adorable packing paper shown above to give the pet parents something to look at. Inside of my box I found: Yeti Corporation Yak Chew (Retail $11), Butcher's Block LLC Trachea Chew (Retail $3), My Doggy Cheesy Cookies ($10), Zigoo Pets Veggout (Retail $10), BarkMade Bearded Lady (Retail $13) for a total Retail value of $47 which is pretty good seeing as how a single box is $29 a month or $19 for a twelve month subscription.

There are three dogs in total who help review the items I get for them, one of which has a very sensitive stomach and has to eat a certain type of dog food otherwise he gets sick so I am happy to report he was in fact able to eat the treats that came in this box and didn't get sick from them. If your dog ever does run into a toy or a treat they don't like BarkBox will replace that item with something else, how awesome is that? Along with that fun fact I wanted to note that BarkBox also Donates 10% of all profits to shelters. I found both of the toys to be well made and they've stood up to the heavy chewing of the pup you see above, The Bearded lady has been used to play fetch and tug of war for a little over a week now and she is still holding strong. All of the treats were welcomed by all three dogs who highly enjoyed them, the Butchers Block and the Yak Chew are still being chewed on by them as well you won't get something that will be destroyed in a day. 

11 comments:

  1. Great box I have a large dog and like that they have a big for dogs of that weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be an awesome gift for my favorite dog Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rex would think this would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice big bags of dog food. I would want the dog shelter to get some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My lost my dog a few years ago. He would have loved getting this box every month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great service. I like these for my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boxer boy Neo would love this box! Subscription boxes are so much fun. This one is really nice & a great price too. Thanks for the information and review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM

    How cute! This would make a great gift for several people that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bark box is perfect for dog lovers, I am more of a cat lover and wish there was a meow box out there as well. but I guess it is suited more towards dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that they donate to shelters. I only have kitties but my mom has two hot dogs (doxies) :) They'd go crazy, probably eat the box too lol. You really get a lot in here, nice!

    ReplyDelete