Thursday, July 16, 2015

Trust Fund Beauty Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Trust Fund Beauty for the review free of charge.****


Over the last few months I've been painting my nails more frequently than I used to, Previously I painted my nails once every few months now I pain them about once a week. I am always looking for fun new colors, cute designs and polishes that have a good formula that doesn't clump or apply too thin. Trust Fund Beauty offers a polish that comes in a number of colors and they offer a polish that goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I recently received two bottle of Trust Fund Beauty to review, shown below you will find Man Crush Monday (purple) & Hollywood Hipster (robin egg blue/teal). Each Trust Fund Beauty polish is Cruelty free, Non-Toxic, & Vegan.





Aside from my slightly sloppy application job you can see how true to the bottle each color looks. I've found that with some brands you have to apply 3-5 coats before the nail color looks how it appears in the bottle, which isn't the case here with just one coat you can see how great this polish looks. You do not need to apply a second coat but I usually prefer to wear two so in the photos above I am wearing two coats. Out of the two shades I received to review my favorite is the Hollywood Hipster the color is a nice pastel that still gives enough pop for your nails to be noticed, the color is perfect for spring and summer. I found that the polish spread evenly and smoothly, there were no stray hairs from the brush and I didn't get any bubbles or lines in the polish. Each Trust Fund Beauty polish sells for $15 a bottle and they do ship Internationally.

50 comments:

  1. So pretty! Perfect summer shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with Hollywood Hipster. Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man Crush Monday is such a fun name & gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this brand, thanks for sharing it! The colors are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty, but $15 seems a bit much for a creme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that these polishes are so pigmented. My favorite is the pastel blue too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The two colors actually go very well together - not something I would of guessed without seeing it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hollywood Hipster color so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so loving these colors you have here and its so nice to see others doing that with there nails, skipping a finger sort of... I also enjoy doing a french with color :) adding a jewel or two :) @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great color for nails. i like bright color nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  11. the color i have now is similar to the purple polish of trust fund .. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mint nails are so on trend, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the robin's egg blue!!! I'm so happy to hear that these aren't 3-5 coat-ers... those polishes are such a disappointment! By the time you get to the opacity you want, you have a puddle of nail polish that you try to guard with your life during the drying time... and still manage to mess them up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. both of the colors are wickedly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, Man Crush Monday is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 4, 2015 at 4:50 PM

    Great colors! I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are such pretty shades and I just love anything purple its my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love using two different colors polishes also. These colors are very attractive and modern.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. The blue polish is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow this sounds like such a great product, would love to try it


    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds like a nice brand of nail polish. I like the blue color nail polish. I will let my wife know about this company so she can check it out. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete