Friday, July 31, 2015

Reduce Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Reduce


I always try to make sure my family stays hydrated and while I do that I also want to be able to cut back on the amount of plastic water bottles we use so I was excited to get the chance to review the WaterWeek Kids - Lil Monsters bottle set. The Reduce WaterWeek set consists of five water bottles that come with a fridge holder to store five days worth of water, simply fill the bottles, store and grab one when you need it.




I like having this set because it is easy to just fill up, put in the fridge and have the kids grab one when ever they want. We reuse water jugs that we fill up at the grocery store and from there we keep these filled up. They are made from thick sturdy plastic and hold 10oz of water, as you can see from the photo above each bottle is bigger than my hand.They are easy to rinse out and you can take them on the go because they each come with a lid, or you can buy pop up lids from their site. Each kids set cost $16.99 and comes with the five bottles, lids and the fridge tray. The thickness of the bottle helps keep the beverage cooler for a longer amount of time. The only thing I would want more would be a slightly larger mouth hole so I can put ice inside if needed however I can just use a smaller ice cube tray and that should fix that problem. With any new water bottle you should rinse these out once before using them as they have that new plastic water bottle smell to them. Shipping was fast and the bottles arrived in perfect condition, and customer service is also fast and friendly.

36 comments:

  1. This is a super cute water bottle set. I like that it comes with a fridge tray. The cost is great too for everything that comes with it. Thanks for the information & review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute and functional. My grandkids would love them!

    RAFFLECOPTER NAME is Anne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I'd use them for myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and they fit nicely in the frig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the fridge holder more than the bottles :) nice review,...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute water bottle set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute water bottle. Nice design. My boys would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute idea I think my kids would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea for kids! Thanks for the review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)August 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM

    I really like the fridge holder as well as the designs. This wouod make kids more apt to using.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the images on the bottles and think the fridge holder is a great idea!
    Entry form name: Marlene V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these! My kids are teens but we're also a proud family if geeks and nerds and love gun stuff like this. They'll also be great to get the kids to drink more and stop blasting through disposable plastic bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that they have an adult version as well this sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think these bottles are cute. The fridge tray is pretty cool, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These would be awesome for my nephews!

    neha_kaul@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man I want the Cutie set for my daughter, maybe she'd drink more water with neat water bottles! And I'm loving the Cardigan set. Cool review!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are really cute. My girls would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this idea! Carter loves having water, but it does get costly to buy the bottles. I love how this comes with the fridge holder! So neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how cute and distinct they are :)

    my kids would love the little designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am all for reusable water bottles. I have a ton and carry one with me at all times. These are a great size and cute for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These would be great for my family they would love them we try to have products that are reusable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute water bottles. My little ones would love it

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are adorable. MY grandsons love stuff like this. These would be nice when they are all staying overnight. I have one grandson that lives with me. He would really loves these. They are so appropriate for me teaching them to be "green".

    ReplyDelete
  24. These water bootles are so cute! I'd use them myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are adorable! I love that they come with the holder for the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. cut bottles, I like to reduce our usage of different things

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable! My niece would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these water bottles along with the holder. Our family drinks a ton of water but buy bottled water as we do not have a filter on the water and there are too many things floating in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My littlest one loves drinking out of a bottle and I hate buying bottled water so this would be great.

    ReplyDelete