Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Reddit Scavenger Hunt

Today I get to participate in something special, I get to participate in the first ever world wide Reddit Scavenger Hunt. A little over a month and a half ago Reddit posted a sign up sheet for help putting together a Scavenger Hunt, one person from each of the 50 states, 1 person from Canada and 5 people from other countries would be selected to receive a package of goods to hide in their home town along with a gift to keep for themselves. I was selected to hide the box for the Phoenix,AZ area and I am excited to get out there and hide the box.

What's in the box? I wasn't allowed to peek inside of the box I will be hiding but I can share with you what I received in my gift box and I can say that the box I am hiding is much heavier than the gift box I received. Below are some photos of the box and what was in it:





I received a T-shirt, two stickers, a magnet, a plush toy, a cut out kitty and some great fabric plus the box it all came in came be transformed into a kitty house or small dog house. My cat has been in an out of the box and my kids like playing with the box too so that is a double win. I will be heading out at 10:30AM MST to hide the box and post clues on reddit for someone in my community to follow and find the box I hide. I will post an update if that person chooses to share photos of what was in their box.





Thank you for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome!!! Jealous!
    -mellimalli

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete