Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ornaments With Love Reivew!

 ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Ornaments With Love for the review free of charge.****


In less than two months Christmas will be here! In twenty days I will be putting up my Christmas tree which means it is time to pull out all of the tree decorations. Each year I like to add at least two new ornaments to my tree, one for each of my kids that has their name and the year on it which has been a tradition since their first Christmas. I received the wonderful opportunity to work with Ornaments With Love again this year on a review of their ornaments.





I was able to pick out one ornament for each of my kids, I decided on the My Little Pony Pinkie Pie ornament for my daughter and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Leonardo ornament for my son. Each ornament will have the name and date hand drawn on by one of the staff members before your ornament ships, typically it takes 1-2 days to process the order and most orders will arrive within 2-4 days after that so you are looking at about a week in total until you receive your ornament which is a great speedy for a custom ornament. My kids love these ornaments and the best part is they aren't glass so if they want to take a look at them they can hold them without me worrying they are going to end up broken.





Ornaments with love offers a large selection of ornaments and their navigation bar makes it easy to find the specific type of ornament you are looking for. They offer ornaments for Babies first Christmas, Teens who just received their learners permit for driving, Traveling related ornaments, pet and family ornaments plus more all at affordable prices! My favorite place to shop for my Christmas ornaments is Ornaments with Love when I am looking for something personalized because it helps me avoid the lines and hassle at the store. Their customer service is always friendly and fast to reply, head over to their website to check out what they have to offer you!

No comments:

Post a Comment