Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Aurorae Yoga Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Aurorae Yoga for the review free of charge.****




Lately I've been feeling ill part of that is because I stopped working out and went back to bad eating habits which has been messing with my blood pressure. I've started to get back into working out and I enjoy doing it because it helps me relax and helps with my back pain since I stretch everything out, while I work out I like to light candles because it helps me relax. A wonderful company I have my yoga mat from called Aurorae Yoga  has started to make and sell candles, when I heard the news I couldn't have been more excited.





For a reviews I was sent one blue Micro-Fiber Yoga full length towel and 100% Soy Wax Pledge Candle in the scent Passion Raspberry. I have a slight dislike of Micro-Fiber fabrics, it isn't a phobia but it is a touch thing but I figured I would give the towel a try just in case it was different. The towel was very soft when I pulled it out of the package and quite fluffy, I noticed after I washed it that it became a little clumpy and clung to everything due to static which is when I realized it needed to be washed by itself. If you wash it alone and put it on a low dry tumble it is fluffy and soft once again. The towel is the same length and size of the yoga mat, so you can use the towel as a clean yoga surface if you are in need or can just use it to wipe off your mat. The candle smells heavenly I loved it and it burned for a long time. I would purchase more of the candles because it was clean, didn't smell when it was blown out and burned for hours without melting down too far. I've burned the candle at least four different days for 2-6 hours each and still have a large portion of my candle left so I would say that is pretty good.



 Aurorae Yoga also sells Yoga Mats, Bags, Socks and more all at reasonable prices! Head over to their website today to see what they have to offer. Do you have a yoga lover in your life? Why not buy them some amazing candles or yoga socks for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment