Sunday, October 26, 2014

LootCrate October Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate  for the review  free of charge.****
Every month I look forward to seeing what is in that month's LootCrate because there is such a wide range of products that could be included that you could never guess what will be in it. Octobers LootCrate theme is 'Fear' and the products included revolve around being afraid. Normally the crates I receive I consider "family" crates because there is usually something that each of my kids likes and keeps along with things my husband and I like, but Octobers box is more of a "Me" box.







Octobers box included a 'Death by Kittens' shirt which featured a number of cat pictures positioned to look like a skull from further away and up close you can see all the cats a shirt which I think is fantastic and look forward to wearing. I do have to say if you are thinking about signing up for a LootCrate box their shirts run small so I would suggest putting the next size up as your shirt size. The October box also included A candy called "Toxic Waste" which is like a war head, a Sledgesaw Hammer Pen which is a small prop item from the game Dead Rising 3 which actually writes pretty well, A book called "How to survive a Sharknado and other unnatural disasters" that has a number of hilarious scenarios in it, A Walking Dead comic and a art print, Some temp tattoos, a game code and Octobers LootCrate collectable Pin. The monthly letter they sent with Octobers box was in 3D so they sent a pair of 3D glasses with the box which my kids thought was awesome.





I personally think that LootCrate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family. LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.37 a month [plus s&h] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?


4 comments:

  1. LootCrate looks like fun for families. I'm not a big fan of subscription boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this subscription box service, it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you happen to have the Smite code unused? Have been looking for one and would love it, Cheers!

    PS: (My email is pedromlcosta.wow@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete