Sunday, October 12, 2014

Degree VoxBox Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster for the review free of charge.****



 I was recently sent a Degree VoxBox from Influenster which contained a Degree Deodorant with Motion sense in the scent fresh energy. It is a invisible solid deodorant and offers a 48 hour protection!



 

I do a lot of moving around during the day where I work and I am constantly around people so I need to know my deodorant will be there for me. The deodorant I was using prior worked well but it was also pricey I dreaded having to go buy another one anytime I ran out because my pocket was always sad at the check out. This deodorant works wonders and smells great I can hardly tell I am wearing it and I don't get any of those annoying white lines on my clothing if I need to change my shirt or if I forgot to put on my shirt before I put on my deodorant. The application is smooth and silky I highly enjoy this deodorant and I am glad I was picked to receive this VoxBox because this is now my go to deodorant. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment