Sunday, September 21, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Trust Fund Beauty for the review free of charge.****

I am extremely picky when it comes to my nail polish, if the scent is too strong or the polish is too thin I won't use it again and usually won't think about trying any of their other colors if I dislike the first one I can try. I was recently sent a bottle of nail polish from a company called Trust Fund Beauty and I can honestly say I love the polish and it has earned a seat in my top favorites. The polish I received is called Denim With Diamonds which is a shimmery deep blue, Looking at how it is in the bottle and on the nail it reminds me of a glitter covered Tardis from Doctor Who.
















It was hard to capture the true shimmer to the polish in a photo so I do have to say this polish is drop dead gorgeous in person the photos do not do it justice. I also have to say I am sorry for the slightly sloppy paint job in the photos above I neglected to do clean up before taking the photo. The nail polish arrived in a very timely manner and was in an adorable box with the company name on it! The polish is true to how it looks in the bottle and only required one coat to completely cover the nail and match the color in the bottle. I found the polish was the perfect texture, spread well, doesn't have a toxic smell to it, looks fantastic and it is long lasting. This polish lasted through me doing three days of yard work, and more!

 











 Each polish costs $15 per bottle, yes it may be a little more than most women spend on nail polish but I find it worth the price. Not all polishes are the same and this is one of the best polishes I've ever tried and would purchase another bottle for myself I love the Denim With Diamonds I received and also love how their I'm kind of a big deal, Killer Heels, Retail Therapy and Just Talk to my Lawyer look. Head over to their website to see everything they have to offer you!

9 comments:

  1. Beauitufl color I must add this to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, I love sparkly polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the smell too! Will give this one a try!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors! I really like that shimmery blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how vibrant the colors are and it comes in such a cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rich colors! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete