Sunday, August 24, 2014

August LootCrate Box Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****



One of my favorite times of the month is when my LootCrate Arrives! LootCrate is a gamer/geek themed subscription box that gets sent out once a month and contains over $25 of gamer/geek goods. Last months theme was 'Villains' and was one of the best boxes I have received this year, this months box was 'Heros' themed and it was just as amazing as last month. My mail person never knocks so sometimes I feel like a stalker peeping out my window to see if there are any packages on my porch, When I peered out the window and seen a little black box sitting on my bench I knew my LootCrate had arrived, I ran out to grab it and came inside to open it right away.





This months box included a Groot Funko Pop, A Ooze Action glow in the dark Ninja Turtle action figure - we received Raphael, A pair of radical TMNT mask sunglasses, A set of lighting bolt shoe decorations that go onto your shoe laces, A Sonic air freshener, A magnet, Three digital downloads which included one full game and additional content for two other games on Steam, and the monthly LootCrate pin which is collectable! My son took off with the TMNT goods once I was done taking photos and my daughter claimed Groot as hers so you can tell they enjoyed this months box as well. The one thing I did wish was different was the Air Freshener as it is the exact same one I received in a previous box. The only item I didn't like was the lightning bolts for the shoes because they won't be used other wise I loved everything in this months box. My kids and I enjoyed the fact that the inside of the LootCrate box resembled the Ninja Turtles hide out in the sewer which means they are able to use it when playing with their TMNT figures.





I personally think that LootCrate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family. LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.37 a month [plus s&h] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

7 comments:

  1. Every family has a fan of games. This sounds ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dark Ninja Turtle action figure looks great! this book definitely sounds interesting <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groot is adorable, I can't wait to see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing box!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would FLIP over this box! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I have three boys and they would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete