Sunday, July 13, 2014

June '14 LootCrate Box Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****



Lootcrate has always been in my top three subscription boxes list, I do admit not everything in each box caught my fancy but they over all do a fantastic job selecting the products they select. With that said I 100% Loved last month's Lootcrate box, it was Transformers themed! I squealed like a school girl when I found that out. Why? Transformers was a childhood favorite and still is, I even have the Autobot and Decepticons symbols tattooed on my feet. Lootcrate always manages to make me feel like a kid again, I try to avoid any talk about Lootcrate between the 18th and the 21st of the month because I don't want to see spoiler posts. When I know I have a Lootcrate waiting for my in my mail box I become overly excited and start jumping around trying to get it open as if I am ten years old again.



I know have you curious about what was in the June Lootcrate box so let's get down to business shall we? Once the box was open the first thing I spotted was a Transformers mystery figure box, Who could it be? Bumblee Bee, Optimus Prime or possibly Starscream? I received an adorable Megatron. Next out of the box was a MLG [Major League Gaming] wrist band which my one and a half year old thinks is hilarious to wear around the house. Also sitting on top was a Transformers and Back to the Future mash up shirt featuring "Marty McPrime" I love this shirt but since I am seemingly afraid to wear shirts of bright color, I plan to turn this into a pillow which will in the end last longer than a shirt. Under the top three items I found this months Lootcrate Pin, a Autobots car decal/sticker, a Transformer Hexbug , some war heads and some MLG stickers. Want to see pictures of everything? You can view them Here.



My favorite item from the June Lootcrate box is the Transformers Hexbug, my kids and my cat enjoy chasing it around the house. I give the June box a 10 out of 10 it couldn't have been better than it was.I personally think that LootCrate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family. LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.37 a month [plus s&h] the site guarantees $20+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

4 comments:

  1. I love Lootcrate sadly for the time being I can't subscribe but once i can i will be doing so again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if they sell the mystery figure box separate? I would be interested in getting one or two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Hex bugs are fun to watch skitter around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one awesome subscription box!

    ReplyDelete