Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July LootCrate Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****




If you weren't signed up for July's Lootcrate box you sure did miss out! I thought I was excited last month with the Transformers theme, I can honestly say I am blown away by this months theme 'Villains'. Lootcrate has teamed up with Marvel to bring you Looter only special items and fun surprises such as Rocket Raccoon #1. When I pulled up to my house after work yesterday I saw a little black box sitting on my porch and became instantly excited because I knew my monthly LootCrate was waiting for me. Every month around the time of shipment I try to avoid any talk about Lootcrate to stop myself from seeing spoilers because the best part is getting to open it to find what's inside.





What are the July items you ask? This month's box included a Looters only Joki Villain T-shirt which was made by the Lootcrate team themselves using Loki and the Joker for a mashed image which in my opinion looks fantastic. Second are the exclusive Rocket Raccoon #1 comic along with a Harley Quinn and Joker posters curtisy of Marvel. Next up is my personal favorite item from this box which are the Deadpool socks, Deadpool is one of my personal favorite characters and now I have a pair of socks with his mask on it. Inside of the box there was also a Darth Vader Key Chain, Necessary Evil DVD which is a DC comics & Warner brothers film, a Bowser Magnet and this months Lootcrate collectable pin. Something I thought was a cute added detail to this months box was the "Graffiti" on the inside of the box it was a fun way to tie everything together for the Villains theme.





I personally think that LootCrate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family. LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.37 a month [plus s&h] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

17 comments:

  1. I need to sign up for this subscription box my husband and I are huge nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Joki shirt looks great I laughed for longer then I should have thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this box.
    Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the Joker products. So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fan of these boxes, I must admit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not quite my style, but i do like the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have subscriptions for everything these days, pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The box is very unique! I have never seen anything like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cousin will love this things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool! My kids would really love them.

    ReplyDelete