Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gillette Venus Vox Box Reivew!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster and Gillette Venus for the review free of charge.****



When I receive the chance I participate in Vox boxes by Influenster, The campaign I am currently participating in features the new Gillette Venus snap with embrace. You might be thinking what is the Venus Snap? it is a new portable razor with carrying case, have you ever shaved your legs so you could wear a skirt, dress or shorts to an important even and then realized you missed a spot of hair while shaving? I know I have in the past it is embarrassing and who carry's full sized razors around with them?



The new snap fits perfectly into your purse, gym bag or in your luggage since it has it's own carrying case you don't need to worry about a razor floating lose in your bag. I personally think they are quite adorable the razor from tip to end is about the size of my middle finger. The carrying case is small enough to hold comfortably in your hand, and the razor will come in useful when your in a rush, missed a spot or need to take it on a trip to save room in your bag. Each razor has five blades, and a comfortable rubber holding spot to give you a firm grip on the razor. It works exactly the same as a full sized razor the only different with this is it has a shorter handle and comes with a carrying case.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! If I went on vacations more I would buy some of these but I never go anywhere so I don't think I would buy any

    ReplyDelete