Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April Loot Crate!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Loot Crate for the review  free of charge.****
Warning: Bad quality photos my previous home had horrible in-door lighting. Last month was a crazy and hectic time for my family, during that time I fell behind on blog posts but I am here to share them with you now and bring you lots of new posts over the summer. I absolutely love the Lootcrate Subscription box, every month it is jam packed with Geek and Gamer goods from various TV shows, Movies, Video games, Anime's and more. The April LootCrate box was themed "Dragon" and yes for those of you who love Game of Thrones it was largely focused around the show.

 

The April LootCrate included: An Elder Scrolls online exclusive figure, A Game of Thrones mystery mini figure, Dragon Jerky, Dragon Sheild screen cleaner, 20 Sided stress dice, 20 sided polyhedral dice, and a Dragon slayer dog tag. I love getting the LootCrate in the mail because it is like having Christmas once a month you never know what your going to get, and you could end up winning the Mega Crate with over $200 worth of products every month which could be anything from collecatble figures to a PS4.

 

My kids became excited over the 20 sided stress dice and ran off with it right away and my husband bolted with the actual D20 to put with his other gaming dice. The Dragon jerky was strange but fun it was green in color but tasted like regular jerky. I haven't seen or read the Game of Thornes series so I wasn't as excited about this theme as some would be but at the same time I was excited since I can hold onto these gifts for a friend who loves GOT. I personally think that Loot Crate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family. Loot Crate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia.  Loot Crate is $13.37 a month [plus s&h] the site guarantees $20+ worth of goodies in your box

 You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

No comments:

Post a Comment