Friday, February 21, 2014

Preparing for the weekend

It has been one busy week here in the Burning Moon house hold & it isn't over yet, Today I am preparing everything for tomorrows #DisneySide party. As many of you know I was selected to be a host for a #DisneySide party to show off my Disney Side, I was sent The Mickey Mouse club house as my theme having a five year old daughter and a one year old son it is a perfect theme.



Disney provided me with the party basics for ten children including cups,plates,napkins,tattoos,stickers and decorations. Along with what I was sent I purchased some favor bags, favors, treats and other goodies, I was also sent two wonderful sponsor products Disney Cake pops by So Sweet Pops and some Dinosaur soaps by TLCforU yes I know dinosaurs aren't quite Disney but all the kids love Dino's.



Each favor bag for the kids contains toys,stickers,tattoos and snacks for them to take home after the party, Along with a favor bag the kids will each get a cake pop of their choice, a Mickey Mouse party head band, Mickey Bubbles and of course they get to participate in all the activities and enjoy the food provided. I have printed out some Disney labels for the bubbles, Kisses tags as you can see above, coloring pages and more I am looking forward to decorating tomorrow!

P.s

Excuse my ugly nail in the cake pop photo, I need to repaint my nails but have been too lazy to remove the old polish. Also the cake pops are individually wrapped I opened these four for review purposes and photos.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 27 and I would've totally attended that party lol.

    ReplyDelete