Friday, February 21, 2014

Influenster #JAdoreVoxBox

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster for the review/testing purposes free of charge.****



I recently received my first review box from Influenster, The box I received was the #JAdoreVoxBox which is the Valentines box. Inside the box I found Boots Botanics Shine away ionic clay mask, A bag of Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates; Can you say Yum?, Frizz Ease 3-Day straight flat iron spray, KISS looks so natural lashes, some Red Rose Simply Indulgent tea samples, and a Vaseline mens spray lotion. I personally love all the products included in the box.



The first thing opened was of course the Hersheys Kisses, everyone in my family loves them we each had a couple and the rest I attached small Mickey Mouse images to for a Disney party I am hosting tomorrow extras were consumed by the kiddos. I was most excited about the KISS looks so natural lashes and the Frizz Ease 3-Day straight flat iron spray, I use a flat iron often and hate when I end up with poofy frizzy spots or ends this product works wonders to help prevent my hair from becoming frizzy driving me nuts. I don't wear false eyelashes often normally only on special occasions so I haven't used the KISS lashes yet but plan on using them on Sunday when I go to a local event with my family. Prior to receiving the J-Adore Vox Box I hadn't tried the Red Rose Tea brand nor had I heard of the Boots Botanics company so I enjoyed the chance to test out their products, the tea was quite tasty and I look forward to having more. When first testing the Boots Botanics Shine away ionic clay mask I figured it would come out as a thick paste, instead it came out a more watery consistency which lead to the product drying fast, evenly and making it easier to remove. The product left my face feeling fresh and clean. My fiance has been using the Vaseline mens spray lotion the last few days and generally seems to enjoy it as his hands aren't left with a grease or oil feeling from having to rub lotion in, this is a product he can use in a hurry after a show or before bed to help keep his skin looking its best. Thank you to Influenster for sending me the J-Adore Vox Box it has been a fun experience and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 comment: