Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fun Fash Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Fun Fash for the review free of charge.****



I have been suffering from a lack of wardrobe it seems that slowly over the last few years I went from having a ton of clothes to having just a few out fits I wear often so I figured it was time to add something new. I have been keeping my eye on some of the tops and dresses sold by Fun Fash for a while now & I recently received the chance to write a review for them I couldn't have been happier to get to work with them.



It was hard to pick a favorite so I provided them with a like of the dresses & shirts I liked so they could decide on which they wanted to send. I was sent the fun fash womens plus size empire waist cocktail in Black. Let me start off by saying their clothing runs on the small size this is a 'Plus size' dress yet fit like my regular size large clothing although it is stretchy material so it could fit a woman of a bigger size, but I would suggest buying a size or two bigger than you normally wear. The fabric is soft, silky, thick and stretchy the fabric is thicker than cotton but isn't too warm to wear and doesn't weigh you down. This dress is perfect for normal day wear or night time wear it has a cute white rhinestone design in the middle of the chest and has half cuff shoulder sleeves which show off your arms. This dress sells for $45 plus shipping. All of their tops and dresses are flashy, fun and wild they have a few tops such as the black one below that I would love to have in my collection. They also sells Skirts, and pants. Their customer service is friendly and they have speedy shipping.

5 comments:

  1. I have bought a lot of clothes from Fun Fashion I even have the same dress you got! I absolutely love their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them before now. I found some really cute items, but for plus size clothing, they don't offer many large sizes. I saw several things that I would have ordered if they came in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, and thanks again! We are still doing great fashion, with a new flagship website. Coupons include 5off for $5 off any time, and ff15 for $15 off $100 or more cart. ;)

    ReplyDelete