Friday, January 17, 2014

My Little Clothesline Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by My Little Clothesline for the review  Free of charge.****



When you have your first child you want to buy all new clothes & the whole shebang even though you realize as your child grows older a lot of the frills and thrills you don't actually need and won't use. Certain items I enjoy buying new such as socks,underwear,ect but with shirts and pants my kids grow so fast I don't mind getting new clothing but where do you look? Often towns have hand me down stores but for those who don't or don't offer a nice selection there is My Little Clothesline a fun online second hand store. Here is a little information about them from their website "My Little Clothesline is the original online clothing consignment company.  You might say we created a new industry.  Back in 2009 there were no other consignment websites selling large volumes of deeply discounted, like-new kids clothes.  Today, things have changed.  And we're happy to see it. It's good for the environment and it's a responsible, affordable, convenient way to purchase used kid's clothes."



I recently had a chance to speak with Lauri from My little Clothes Line and was offered a $30 store credit in exchange for a review, I was able to pick out a Pajama top,A set of cars pajamas,one pair of pants and two shirts for under $30 which I think is a pretty good deal when normally the Pajamas alone would cost $11-$18 at walmart. I asked about how their purchasing process worked, I was told they do not buy anything that has a single stain,rip or tear and only purchase items that still have the sizing information tag on the neck so you know your clothing is in like new condition. My Little Clothes Line is located in the same city as me so my package was here in a day, I was shocked how fast it arrived even for being in the same city. The clothing arrived neatly folded and packaged with care, all of the clothing was even more adorable in person. Above you can't see it all the well but my son is very happy in his new Pajama shirt.

 

The clothing really is in like new condition no one would be able to tell that another child wore it before your child did, and with the low pricing I plan on ordering from them again. If you are looking for a really great deal they offer Bargin Boxes, each box cost just $5 and has four to five items in every box some of them could even contain shoes! All clothing is free of animal hair and the smell of smoke, they make sure to purchase clothing in like new conditions and they stand by that which I appreciate.  Clothing is offered in size Newborn to size 12 in childrens, they offer a little bit of everything and have a large selection head over and check out their website today, Don't forget they buy clothing as well so when you go through your childrens clothing next feel free to stop by and see what you can get for it, You could even sell their old clothing and buy them some new clothing at the same time. 

18 comments:

  1. Great review :) Kids do outgrow clothing so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be great for my daughter to look into thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids do grow so fast this is a great thing thanks for sharing.
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend is just about to have a baby! I'm sending her this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, the boots is so cute <3 i wish i have baby girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those clothes are adorable, and so is your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...so sweety! *.* I want them all for my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm bookmarking! I have 2 toddlers and it would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate uggs and any boots like them but I can't stop imagining how warn my feet would feel inside those...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love UGGS! So comfy! And this is really a great idea! Thanks for the info.
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Those boots are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute clothes and shoes they have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea! Love finding sites like this! thanks!

    ReplyDelete