Friday, January 24, 2014

Loot Crate January Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Loot Crate for the review  free of charge.****
It is that time of the month again, What time is it? Time for the LootCrate Subscription Review. Let me start off by telling those of you have never heard of Loot Crate what it is, LootCrate is a geek/nerd monthly subscription box. Each month on the 19th they send out a small box packed with goodies and each month there is a different theme, You could receive Video game goods,TV goods, Star Wars Goods, Dr. Who goods & More. Each box costs $13.37 + S/H or you can sign up for more than one month at a time to get a discount. This months theme was "Launch", want to know what was in the box?




This months box came with a Star Wars Galactic phrase book, A Superman POP! Vinyl [Each box contained 1 out of 3 designs], A Minecraft 2014 Calendar, A NASA "Meatball" emblem patch, A Star Wars pocketmodel TCG, A Melting rubik's cube wall graphic and A Star Trek communicator badge. Each box came with a Collectable Pin each month loot crate will be including a new pin for everyone to collect!  I always enjoy the variety of products they put in each box you are guaranteed to received four or more items in your box each and every month, I am always excited to check my mail when I know my Loot Crate is waiting because it makes me feel like a kid on Christmas. I 100% think that Loot Crate is worth the subscription cost even if you don't like everything that is included you can always give it to a friend.The Domo Superman I received is so adorable my toddler loves playing with it, The calender will be useful and the stickers are colorful and unique. I enjoyed this months loot crate box and look forward to seeing what next months box holds.



Every month they have a photo contest where the winner receives a special Loot crate & they also raffle off one Mega Loot Crate which has $200+ worth of goodies.I personally think that Loot Crate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family.  You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

8 comments:

  1. Never heard of it before, but that's pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many subscription boxes out there now - this one looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would definitely be a hit in my family

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received almost the same items but I had a super man not the domo version, great stuff

    ReplyDelete