Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Loot Crate December Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Loot Crate for the review  Free of charge.****



Due to the Holiday I am a bit late with this post but it is time for my favorite post of every month, The post where I share that months Loot Crate box with you! Today I will be sharing details on all the goods that came in the December box. Don't know what a Loot Crate is? A Loot Crate is a Geek/Gamer subscription box that sends out a monthly box on the 19th packed full of geek and gamer goods related to that months theme which could be "Survival", "Zombies", "Star Wars", "PS4 VS XboxOne" or other great themes. Every month getting an email telling you "Your Loot Crate has shipped" makes it feel like you are getting a small box of Christmas sent your way.



I know you are all anxious, What was in the December box? The December theme was "Console Wars" which contained a Console Wars 2 shirt which shows a Star Wars themed battle between the consoles. The second item pulled out of the box was Grip-It Control Protectors which fit on both the PS Controllers and Xbox controllers there were two sets included a blue set and a black set. The box also contained A Tin-Tastic creative activity set by Funko,Energems,A Bravest wars sticker, A split personality wristband, a Legends never die magnet & a Candy Cane to celebrate the holidays. My personal favorite item from the December box were the Grip-it Controls and the Iron Man tin-tastic set, The grip it controls work wonders on my PS controller, If I am sleepy while playing or playing a game that requires a lot of joy stick movement my fingers sometimes slip off these help prevent it with their raised up pad in the shape of a frogs foot. The Tin-Tastic set is well simply adorable it contains 2 Figure Erasers,2 Pencils and stickers I received the Iron Man tin so all of my products are based on Iron Man, They also have My Little pony,Batman,TMNT,Adventure time & Hello Kitty tins available by Funko the creators of Funk Pops.



My least favorite item was the Energems, I know many others like them but to me I didn't see any effect from them or taste any difference from a regular mint candy. My husbands favorite product was the Console wars shirt he wears it often and it fits comfortably, he also enjoys the Grip-It control protectors. My kids loved that they sent a candy cane and the activity set. The Loot Crate subscription is great for Kids,Teens and Adults alike I have been receiving monthly packages since July & I have yet to be disappointed in a box received I always find something I love and something I like. Each month one member of Loot Crate is picked to receive a “Mega Crate” which contains $250+ worth of goodies for December it contained a LEGO Death Star along with other Star wars related goods valued at over $600. Want a chance at winning the Mega Crate? Every month anyone with an active subscription of one month or more is eligible to win. Loot Crate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia.  Loot Crate is $13.37 a month [plus s&h] the site guarantees $20+ worth of goodies in your box, If you use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

 

6 comments:

  1. These are so cool! My 15 yr old son would totally love it! Thanks for the info I will definitely check into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shirt and that art tin.

    ReplyDelete