Sunday, January 12, 2014

Karma Kiss Reivew

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Karma Kiss for the review  Free of charge.****



When my fiance & I cook we enjoy using a variety of seasonings and we use a lot of pepper we enjoy putting it on a lot of our dishes. Recently I realized that my pepper shaker disappeared, Vanished from my kitchen and home I searched high and low but to no avail. I received the chance to work with the company Karma Kiss at the perfect time, Karma Kiss offers a wide range of products including jewelry,clocks,school supplies and more. While browsing through their selection I found they offer a small assortment of adorable salt & pepper shakers, I decided to go with the Mushroom Salt & Pepper Shaker Set for my review. The mushrooms are made of ceramic & include a plastic stopper, they measure 2"H x 2.5" W Top & 2" W Base.



This salt and pepper shaker set is quite cute my daughter was so excited when she seen them she thought they were a new toy for her to play with, even though they aren't for her she still loves them. The shipping was speedy and they were well packaged to prevent breakage. I find the these shakers are just the right size they hold the perfect amount of salt and pepper while bringing some cheer to your kitchen, When looking at them up close they have one or two small imperfections the holes on top are different sizes & the paint is a little "off" but unless you are examining them like I was then no one will notice and they are still perfect for use. The mushrooms are light weight,bright and are sure to bring a smile to your face every time you see them in your kitchen or on your kitchen table. I can tell these will last for some time to come, as I do with the shaker set I previously had you should wash out and rinse the shakers before you refill them it will help prevent any build up in the holes on top. The set cost $8.99 on Karma Kiss which I think is a great price for these, they would make a wonderful gift for any occasion. Other fun products I love from Karma Kiss include the Pink Lotus Flower Candles, The Rainbow Blossom Lights Led Tree, The Toadstool Table & Stools Set, The Multicolor Rocket Pens, and the Roaring Dragon Keyring With Led Light. They have a fun variety of things and offer something for everyone including the pets in your life, I suggest heading over to their site the next time you are stumped about what to purchase someone as a gift.

10 comments:

  1. I'm an oddball who collects salt & pepper shakers and OMG I love those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I wish they sold sets that just had the red mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute , i wish i could buy them here in my country

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! i love silly random things and websites that sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the salt and pepper shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some really cute products! I will make sure too check out their site!!

    ReplyDelete