Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BH Cosmetics Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The Del Monte products, information, gift pack, and gift card have been provided by BH Cosmetics for the Review free of charge****




When it comes to makeup I find myself drawn to bright colors when looking for new products to buy, One of my favorite cosmetics companies is BHCosmetics who offers a wide variety of bright colors. I recently received the chance to work with them on a product review of their BH Hollywood palette. The first thing you notice about this palette is how it opens instead of being one big compartment that opens it has three makeup compartments & a nice big mirror. The compartments are held together with magnets that keep them snug in place, I like that I had fold the two sides down over the middle & use just the mirror.



Description:
Have you always wanted to look like an A-list celebrity? BH's Hollywood palette has you covered with red-carpet reds to limelight greens that are sure to take your look from ordinary to extraordinary! This makeup palette includes 16 eye shadows and 4 blushes and comes in a compact magnetic paper palette. Now you can create celebrity looks at home or on-the-go! I enjoy the assortment of colors they offer in this small easy to carry palette this is something I can take with me in my purse in case of a makeup emergency. Looking for a fast Halloween makeup? Got it.



Used above is: Blue,Green & Orange. I have enjoyed using this product and look forward to using it more often! The colors are bright,long lasting and look great. This product can be purchased for $6 through their website.  I haven't been disappointed by anything I've received from BH and look forward to having more of their products in my collection. Want to see everything they offer? Head over to BH Cosmetics to see their line of cosmetics and brushes ALL of their products are priced at surprising prices for how amazing their makeup is it is sure to fit into anyone's budget.. Want to keep update on all of their upcoming products? Feel free to"Like" them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter, & Follow their boards on Pintrest.

1 comment:

  1. BH palettes are really cheap and they do look beautiful. I don't own any of them because I'm not used to wearing bright colours LOL but they do look beautiful on other people :) great review!

    ReplyDelete