Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Loot Crate Review



****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Loot Crate for the Review free of charge****




I am addicted to the Loot Crate boxes, Last month I received a great box with a Walking Dead blind box,Portal goods & other fantastic goodies. It is always fun opening these boxes & they always leaving you wondering what will be in the next months box. Each month on the 19th Loot Crate sends out the box for that month giving you two and a half weeks to sign up before they send out the box for that month,Each box costs $13.37 + S/H or you can sign up for more than one month at a time to get a discount. As the 19th of this month drew closer I thought about what could be in the box maybe Video game goods,Maybe movie goods? The possibilities are endless & then the email came "Your loot crate shipment is on the way" then the wait began.



Getting a Loot Crate in the mail will make an adult feel like a child again because of the sheer excitement of opening the box,Opening the September Loot Crate right away I spotted a Funko Pop figure box & let out a  happy screech who would it be? I received a Donatello Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Funko Pop, I couldn't be happier. I love TMNT & I enjoy Funko Pop figures so that was a win win, digging further into the box I also found A amazing Teenage Mutant Ninja Storm Trooper Magnet which is sitting proudly on my fridge,A Simpsons key chain mystery box - I found Homer in my box,A Ren doll from Ren & Stimpy,A Stewie family guy lip balm & various stickers. I have received three Loot Crate boxes so far & I have yet to be disappointed, the one thing I hear most about subscription boxes is "I don't want to pay X price if I don't know if it will be worth it" let me tell you the Loot Crate box is definitely worth the price. This months box had the Funko Pop which range in price from $10-$15 for a figure which right there is the price of the box which still contains 3-5 other goodies.

 

I personally think that Loot Crate would make a great gift for any comic, video game, or cartoon lover in your family. If you want to see images of everything in the box you can check them out here. You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

3 comments:

  1. That stuff is TOOOOO awesome! I want that so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny stuff! My nephew would probably go bananas if I sent one to him. Thanks for the review.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this before. My son would love this.

    ReplyDelete