Thursday, September 19, 2013

Demeter Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Demeter for the Review free of charge****




I enjoy bath & beauty products but have never owned large selection of perfumes I find most to be overwhelming but I am willing to try out new brands to find something that suits me. I was recently given the chance to work with a company called Demeter who offers dozens of scents for both men & women,along with diffuser sets, Lotions & Message oil.





Looking through their fragrance selection it was hard to decide on just one because they have so many, Some of my personal favorites were Pink Lemonade, Blueberry, & Christmas Bouquet. They also had some odd scents that left you wondering just exactly what to they smell like? Those scents included Dirt, Funeral Home & Lava Rock. After looking through their selection I decided on Apple Blossom, I normally love the scent of Cherry blossom which they also offer but wanted to go with something new, being a "blossom" I guessed that it would have a nice scent as well. I was very happy to find out I was in fact right, This perfume has a light & flowery scent to it. The smell doesn't feel heavy on the senses like other brands I have tried. I have used this quite a few times since I received it & look forward to using it more as it is something I can use on a day to day basis. Based off of my experience with their product I would both purchase their product again for myself &purchase their products for close friends/family for holiday gifts. For the holidays I am thinking about getting Christmas Tree & Christmas In NY to spray around my home to make it smell more like Christmas. The 1.0 OZ bottles sell for $20 on their website. Want to see all of the fragrances they offer? Head over to check out their website and check out their large selection you won't be disappointed. 

11 comments:

  1. Aren't these little scents the best? Some are very mild and strike me as a more affordable version of those frangrances by Clean. Others are wild and wacky, like Dirt. I'm a big fan of this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to try that Apple Blossom on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some strange smells. lol Funeral home. I'm not sure I'd want to know what that smells like. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try the Apple Blossom one. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never tried adding a scent, but really sounds amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try the blueberry.

    Take care,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Demeter. I would love to try the Apple Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am real curious as to what the "Funeral Home" fragrance smells like; I am assuming it will smell like "orchids".

    ReplyDelete