Monday, August 26, 2013

Mohzy Review


****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Mohzy for the Review free of charge****
Generally the cords in computer areas & behind TVs are a mess, I admit that from time to time when I go to unplug something it seems like all the black cords melt together and it is hard to tell which cord goes to what electronic. I have found an adorable solution to that problem, a website called Mohzy makes & sells a product called “Zoo cable ties”. Many people have heard about or own zip ties and know they are pretty plain so what makes this set so special? 
The Mohzy Zoo cable ties feature fun colors and cute animals on each of the ties, helping you sort/label cords and clean up your cord area. They can be used on anything & everything from cords to pencils, they are so cute you will want to stick them on everything. Inside of each package you will find thirty cable ties [five of each animal] the animals in the tie pack are: A Tiger, A Duck, A Hippo, A Elephant, A Pig, & A Giraffe each with their own color. My personal favorite is the Pig and the Duck they are too adorable. 

 
My first mission was to clean up the cords we have running near our front door, I tied them all together and attached them to the wall to prevent anyone from tripping over them. My apartment is set up oddly living room wise which makes it a pain for hooking things up these have helped save us from stepping on and tripping over the cable and internet cords. Each Zoo cable tie set sells for $7.99 plus shipping. Mohzy also sells USB/I-Phone cables & LED micro usb cable which are worth checking out. I am glad I found this company and look forward to using more of my Zoo ties.
 
 

18 comments:

  1. We are so overdue for a cable-tie "round up" in our house - seems that every room has a rats nest! And I love that these ties are so cute - my only concern is that the cat will think so, too, and try to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I could use these for all the cords I have. My daughter likes to get ahold of all of them and yank... and unorganize everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and great way to organize those cords :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great and cute idea! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, thanks for sharing!

    CINDY B on rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cord ties are adorable. I have plenty of cords I need to bunch together - seems like I have cords running everywhere! What a cute and simple way to organize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! Behind my desk looks like a rubberband ball of cords, I need these bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must get these, my wires are all tangled

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so awesome! The kids have all kinds of game systems with cords everywhere - how fun and functional!
    Karen
    lemontart5kb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I never heard of these. I'd like to use these in the kitchen too because I do keep a number of appliances plugged in and the cords clutter up my countertops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are cute but I must admit I would not want something so "enticing" for children near cables and therefore power supplies. It just makes me feel really uneasy, I know I can't keep my children from all danger and harm but I surely don't want to purposefully make it enticing for them. Don't get me wrong, these would still be cute for holding together other numerous things but cabling isn't one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh-these are the cutest things! :) I'm in desperate need of 'cleaning up' my cords-I have a bunch of knotted messes. This is definately incentive to do it! TY ~Raine~

    ReplyDelete
  13. These....are just adorable! I hate that our cords are just willy nilly. :) I need to look into these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! Too stinkin cute and great for getting organized.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been in need of cable ties because my space is a mess.. I've been putting it off, and this post may have just motivated me.. like those lions and piggies are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are the cutest little things ever! :D Having cord clutter is one of my biggest pet peeves so I definitely would want to buy some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm only wondering if they are pet-friendly and child-safe. they are cute and serve a purpose and i hope the company that makes them thought about these things first.

    ReplyDelete