Monday, July 22, 2013

Jersey Mikes Subs Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Coupons for free subs were Provided by Jersey Mikes for the Review free of charge****

 If I am out & about when I start craving a sub I usually head to Subway, I never really thought about heading to other sub makers until I received the chance to work with a company called Jersey Mikes. For a review I was sent some tickets for free subs for my family, We actually have a Jersey Mikes just up the road so we were excited to go.

 

Upon entering the store the first thing I noticed was a homey atmosphere that made you feel like you fit right in,The second thing I noticed was that they had a Deli style meat window set up. They cut the meat fresh right in front of you which was nice knowing when your meat was cut because subway tends to leave theirs out. Their menu is simple and delicious! Both my husband and I loved their subs,we have been back numerous times since, I have even signed up for their rewards program. My husband is a huge Philly cheese steak fan & says that Jersey Mikes has the best Philly cheese steak he has ever tried and believe me has has tried a ton. I like that they wrap their hot subs in tin foil to keep them fresh & hot on the drive home,The employees are very friendly & even offered my four year old daughter a free cookie though I planned to pay for it which is always a nice gesture. The restaurant itself is very clean & well kept the company does a wonderful job and I look forward to going to Jersey Mikes for my subs for now on. Price wise & food wise I find they are better than competing sub companies.You should head over to their website to check where the closest Jersey Mikes is to you &if you sign up for their Email list you will receive a FREE sub & drink on your birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of them before. Unfortunately the closest one to where I live is hours away. That sub looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband wanted to go here but weren't sure if we wanted to try. Now I wish we would, since we don't have one close to us.

    ReplyDelete