Conscious Box Subscription

Subscription boxes are a huge hit & If you are a fan of them then you have already heard about Conscious Box if you haven't Conscious Box helps you discover the purest, healthiest natural products in the world from the most ethical companies! From natural beauty to health food and non-toxic home goods, you'll find better alternatives for all areas of your life.Conscious Box has created an easy, fun way to discover new favorites! The Conscious Box subscription is a monthly package of pure and sustainable products that are handpicked from businesses that care for the planet. They selectively choose their products, only allowing the purest companies working toward the most ethical goals. Each month, you meet 10-20 of these companies right at your doorstep!



I have personally received these boxes in the past & have always enjoyed the products I received. I admit there were one or two items that weren't quite my taste but overall I have a wonderful experience finding great new companies to test out and become a fan of. The monthly subscription is $19.95 a month which provides you with shipping & a packed box on your door step. Conscious Box is celebrating their new website & their new features you can now sign up & earn points for rating the samples you find in your monthly box and then use those points to snag some great discounts on your favorite products right from ConsciousBox.com! **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Conscious Box for the Giveaway free of charge**

PRIZE ALERT:
One lucky reader will win a Three month subscription to Conscious Box a $59 Value.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


17 comments:

Lanie Kay said...

I love that they have natural healthy non toxic foods and products! I love that they are eco friendly and you get to try new stuff each month! :)

Anne D. said...

They have Gluten-free packages:) I love gluten-free food:)
anne

rhaindropz said...

Their products were cruelty-free!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I learned that they're always looking for ways to reduce waste. Some of the ways they do this is by using 100% post-consumer recycled cardboard, recycled tissue paper, and vegetable-based inks for printing.

Lyndi Malarchuk said...

I learned that they have vegan & gluten-free boxes availableave.

Crystal said...

I like that they offer businesses that i might not otherwise hear about!!

Meeling said...

Love that you get to try a few different things that maybe you normally wouldn't purchase on your own.

Joni Thomas said...

I like that they are natural healthy products.

Kelley Gaudette said...

I love how they let you choose from 3 different boxes so everyone has an option.

latanya t said...

I like that they offer vegan boxes

daer0n said...

I learned that The Conscious Box subscription is a monthly delivery of pure and sustainable products that are handpicked from businesses that care for the planet.

Maryann D. said...

I like that you can Give the Gift of Conscious Box by giving someone a subscription for these great products each month.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Nicole Lancaster said...

I liked that Conscious Box is supporter of jobs here in the United States and only employ American workers who receive fair wages for the packing and shipping of boxes.

Diane Rose said...

I learned that they are fair labor fair pay.

hundahar said...

Conscious Box is committed to overcoming the problem of greenwashing.

MattnLinda99 said...

I was unaware of this service until I read your review thank you!!

Kate Fenner said...

I learned they are natural and often organic.