Basq Product Review



One of the many things that can happen during pregnancy is Stratch Marks woman fear them and they are an unwanted. Thankfully there are ways to prevent,treat and get rid of stretch marks. I recently tried a product by Basq NYC Skincare called Advanced Stretch Mark Butter & I also received the chance to test out their brand new which is part of their Disney Baby Maternity by basq line.



"Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter is a perfect, safe solution for protecting your new chest,tummy and other body areas from unsightly marks. Their Stretch Mark Butter is one of the most advanced - using a three prong approach of Clinically Proven Ingredients, Scar Healing Oils and Shea Butter - it is an all-in-one of the best skin repair techniques. Darutoside and Algisium C are powerful ingredients proven in clinical testing to combat and repair stretch marks by regenerating elastin fibers. Shea and Jojoba butters provide rich, creamy nourishment to stretched skin and provide a wonderful buttery feel. Borage, Rosehip and Grapeseed Oil work with the skin's natural hydrating process to increase elasticity for the stretch."



I am normally picky about how the products I use on my skin smell but I must admit I love the smell of the Advanced Stretch Mark Butter it has a nice aroma. Unlike many other skin care products the stretch mark butter doesn't leave an oily or greasy feeling on your skin,it just leaves you feeling silky smooth. The Stretch Mark Oil on the other hand does leave your skin feeling a little different but not in a bad way, I enjoy using the oil before I go to bed and the butter when I wake up in the mornings. During my pregnancy I noticed one or two small stretch marks starting to form using both of these products helped decrease the two that were appearing and helped prevent others from showing up. I used this product on my chest,tummy and legs which are the main areas stretch marks tend to show up during pregnancy. I enjoyed using both of these products and will continue to use them even now that my son is out in the world! Other products I find intriguing by Basq are the Citrus Sugar Body Polish,Soothing Foot Relief Spa Set & Energizing Body Lotion. The company has friendly customer service,fast shipping & wonderful products they are worth checking into whether you are pregnant or not. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Basq for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

My mom used something like this and she said it worked miracles

Maryann D. said...

This product has wonderful ingredients. Any help we can get with stretch marks would be appreciated. It would be great to try.
twinkle at optonline dot net

denise smith said...

i need this for my streghth marks i have them also if it would help that would be so great