Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Feeding Friend Review

One of my favorite baby products I owned when my daughter was a baby was my Boppy Pillow,This time instead of going with a Boppy Pillow I discovered a product called My Feeding Friend. What is a My Feeding Friend? It is a support pillow that also doubles as your child's first stuffed animal, Each pillow is quite large & will stay with your child from an infant to teenager years. All animals are 41 inches long and 20-22 inches in circumference.

                       

I personally love this I have been using it as a back support in bed once my little man arrives I will happily hand it over to him,This will make it easy to feed him and give him something to support his body while he is having Tummy/Floor time. If I could I would have one of each Friend they offer they are all quite adorable it was hard to decide which I wanted but in my Husband family it is tradition that new born baby boys receive a Tiger stuffed animal so it seemed only natural to get the tiger. The Tiger is very soft,comfortable and child friendly this would make a wonderful Christmas,Birthday or baby shower gift I will be holding onto my sons tiger for years to come.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by My Feeding Friend for the Review free of charge****

                                 

1 comment:

  1. I am асtually glad to read thіѕ web ѕite posts which consіsts οf tοnѕ of uѕеful fаctѕ, thanks for providing ѕuch statіѕtics.
    My site Cash Loans

    ReplyDelete