Thursday, November 1, 2012

VitaBath Review



I personally love taking bubble baths so it would come natural that I enjoy collecting and using Bubble bath,Bath salts,Bath bombs & other bath related items but I am running low on supplies Yikes! I was very excited to receive the chance to work with a company called VitaBath on a review.



For my review I was sent a Fruit Fanatic WILD RED CHERRY with Cherry Blossom Extract 12 oz Body Wash & a Fruit Fanatic WILD RED CHERRY 8 oz Body Mist. Shipping was fast & customer service was even faster they replied back speedy,were very kind & easy to work with. Both products smell fantastic I use the spray every day, & I use the body wash everyday when I shower. The body wash doesn't leave a residue or oil feeling on my skin like other products I have used tend to do,It also goes a long ways just a little will wash your whole body. The Body mist is lovely it offers a cherry smell without overpowering the wearer or those around the person wearing the scent,It is strong enough it last for a few hours & smells nice but not strong enough to make you cough like some body mists/sprays can do. Vita Bath offers Bar Soap,Body lotion,Hand Cream,Sugar Scrubs,Gift sets & more they are worth checking out and their products would make a wonderful present for Christmas or a Birthday. I will personally be buying more of their products in the future.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by VitaBath for the Review free of charge****

No comments:

Post a Comment