Friday, November 9, 2012

OASAP Review



I have been on the hunt for a new pair of boots that I can wear any time of the day I was happy to find a pair called The High Platform Block Heel Lace-up Ankle Boots on the OASAP website. I was recently sent a pair on black for a product review.




The boots is crafted in PU and rubber, featuring a rounded toe, lace up closure with coated tonal eyelets, high platform and block heel with skid proof rubber sole. The boots arrived in a decent amount of time considering they shipped from over seas when I first opened the box the boots has an odd smell which I know was just the rubber so I let them sit out for a little bit before trying them on. The boots are comfortable & offer ankle support the laces are long enough you can wrap them around once or twice & then tie them if you choose to do so other wise you can tie them normally. The one thing I did notice was these boots tend to squeak when you walk I am unsure how to fix it but after a while you don't notice it as much.The longest period of time I wore these shoes for was seven hours they didn't make my feet hurt & felt comfortable the entire time I was wearing them. The shoes are set at a decent price they sell for $67 with free shipping. OASAP offers a wide range of shoes along with clothing,jewelry & other fun items right now until December 24th with any order of $60 or more they will include a free Christmas present. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by OASAP for the Review free of charge****

29 comments:

  1. Brea would love these
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots would be great for the winter. They look comfortable, I love the sturdy heel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots are nice looking and indeed believe they would support your ankles. I wonder what type of arch support. I have foot problems, so I would need a decent arch support, which I didn't read in the review. Worth checking into this deal though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I really like these! I am going to check them out, Thanks!
    Carrissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a coworker that absolutely hates it when her shoes squeek. but that happens even in nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boots look great for 90% of our weather up here in Portland Oregon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The High Platform Block Heel Lace-up Ankle Boots look very supportive and I would buy these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. winner dawnadowney7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are Tall Boots Big Heels and I am sure they are Sturdy. Thank You. jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok,these are seriously cute! something for my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The boots look great!

    I will have to check that site out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love boots! Just got a pair from Lugz to review myself!

    mmbear_us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute! I checked out their site. Love the huge selection. Only wish I could afford their prices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The boots look like they would be comfortable. They're not my style but they appear to be well made.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think these boots are cute it's something that I might wear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They have some cute and decent priced products. I've yet to buy but they are on my list for sure. Love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to have these boots. Will check out their site!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter would luv these...I am glad to hear they were comfy for 7hrs cause she is a waitress and would were them for a full shift. They are seriously cute and I will be checking out their site...thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angie
    Very Cute, would be great for winter.

    angukena at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My daughter would really like these boots.She has weak ankles so these would be good for her.I'll have to show them to her.Very cool boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These boots look like they're warm and would keep feet dry.If I could afford them I'd get them for my daughter to wear in the winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the review, the boots are nice, but I really like my Dr.Martens, and there are so many great finds online they are almost the same price for certain styles. But now my mom has gotten me hooked on Bearpaws-they are so warm & comfy. These would be good for everyday wear-especially in winter when there is salt everywhere-ok I'm rambling-sorry :) (Raine on RC)

    ReplyDelete
  23. GOSTEI DO SEU BLOG! PARABENS...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  24. These look really nice! I know someone who might be getting these as a holiday present...

    ReplyDelete