Monday, May 14, 2012

Tombow Review



When I get the chance to have enough free time I like to sit down & scrapbook though I have to say I haven't done as much scrapbooking as I would like I only finished the first year of photos for my daughter she is now three so I have some catching up to do. When I did scrapbook a lot I used an assortment of scrapbooking glues & tapes but I can tell you not all of them were the same some would come undone,get ruined easily & just didn't go on right.



For a recent review I received A Tombow MONO Adhesive With Dispenser & A Adhesive Glue Dispenser refill. "Ergonomic applicator precisely applies film of glue quickly and cleanly. Applicator tip cleanly cuts adhesive and ensures a smooth application. Hinged cap protects tip of applicator. Refillable adhesive dispenser is ideal for use with memory albums and archival materials. Acid-free glue is ACMI Certified." I can honestly say that I do enjoy this Adhesive & Dispenser the first thing I noticed about this dispenser is that it has a small protector on the applicator that protects the unused Adhesive when you are not using it. The applicator is easy to use goes on nicely & goes on straight it doesn't stick to the applicator like other scrapbooking glues I have tried,It is always nice not having to refix photos more than once because of the glue not working properly. It precisely applies film of adhesive quickly and cleanly with no mess it has a strong permanent bond; use on paper, photos, posterboard and more Acid-free, photo-safe. Personally I plan to use this for more than scrapbooking which includes making greeting cards,sealing envelopes,& craft projects with my daughter I would be willing to let my toddler use this on her own with how well it goes on. If you would like to check out their Tombow Adhesive dispenser & Tombow glue refills please visit their website to check out everything they have to offer.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Tombow for the Review free of charge****I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. These are awesome for a whole wide range of uses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually used this before (I scrapbook allll the time!) and I agree with everything you said! It is definitely my favorite adhesive for scrapbooking, but my 2 kids love to use it too! And it doesnt make a mess at all so i feel comfortable with them using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look slike just the thing to solve all my scrapbooking glue and tape problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these a couple days ago, might be buying some soon for a project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be great for projects with my little grandson...lots of uses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My aunt would love this! She loves scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is nice.Established in 1995, Kanwal Enterprises is a leading manufacturer and exporter of high caliber Filter Making Machines for application in the filter manufacturing industry. They provide a wide range of products from Mini-Pleating machinery, Hot melt dispensing equipment, Special purpose machines used in the manufacture of GT Filters, HEPA Filters and Automotive Filters.Adhesive Dispenser.

    ReplyDelete