Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretzel Chips Review

If you are looking for a great new snack I have the perfect thing for you & it is called Pretzel Chips which many of you may have seen in your local store. I was recently sent a box containing an assortment of flavors which included: Original,Everything,Chipotle Cheddar,Sesame,Garlic Parmesan,Buffalo Wing,& Jalapeno Jack.



They sent a lot of Pretzel chips so we shared them with family & friends,Everyone had their favorites and their not so favorites. I personally loved the Garlic Parmesan they were quite tasty,my least favorite was the Buffalo wing simply because I do not like wings & it tasted just like them minus the chicken. I think that these pretzel chips make a great light snack anytime of the day or you can take some suggestions from their website for pretzel toppers like the one below:



Everyone from ages 3 to 60 loved these pretzel chips & we plan to buy more in the future. I had a great time working with this company & think that you should try out their products for yourself.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Pretzel Chips for the Review free of charge****

No comments:

Post a Comment