Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Nappers Review

Are you looking for a unique gift for your child or childs friend? I was recently introduced to a company called Happy Nappers you may have seen them on TV or heard of them through a friend. What is a Happy Napper? A Happy napper looks like a small house that says "Home Sweet Home" on the front their is also a door bell,When you ring the door bell you will hear snoring after ringing the door bell it wakes up the Happy Napper & you can take him out. To take out your happy napper unzip the door & fold it inside out the house will tuck into the stomach of the happy napper & do the same when you flip it back into a house.



I received a Hut to Monkey,It has great coloring the fabric is soft the only small part on this is the zipper which is securely on the Happy Napper. The monkey was easy to pop out of the hut & was a lot larger than I had expected which is always nice. My daughter loves this monkey he has received his own spot among her favorite stuffed animals which stay on her bed with her. When I turned him from a monkey back into a hut I noticed the hut was a little uneven but after moving around the contents it went back to a normal shape. At this time Happy Nappers offers six different nappers,Customers have their choice between Hut to Monkey,Igloo to Penguin,Castle to Dragon,Dog house to Dog,Bungalow to Lady Bug,& Palace to Unicorn each are very adorable & will be loved by children. I think that the price is great for a toy like this it is just $14.99 Plus S&H per Happy Napper,Other similar products start at $20+ this product is currently only available Online. You can use the code SPECIAL4U  for free shipping.  ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Happy Nappers for the Review free of charge****

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I totally love these. My daughter has the Penguin and I'm surprised she hasn't worn out the doorbell yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooo in love with these. They're super cute!

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my sister would have loved these for her children

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love one of these.. thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the ladybug, it is so cute, and comfy!

    ReplyDelete